Friends

blessedlife

Reaction score
Hi all! I hope this thread will allow us to keep up with each other no matter if we're TTC, pg or running after little ones.

Say hi! How is everyone? :flower:

Sugarlys, what are you going to try this month?

Mirna, how are you? Have you started OPKs? Temping?

Tainted, I hope the wonderful -No Vomit- trend is continuing.

ER: Have you told anyone about your BFP?

Hopeful, I hope you have a great day. Any plans for the weekend?

Look at us! What a nice mix of TTC & pregnant ladies. :hugs:

hey blessed miss u girls i like this new friends thread :) am writing from my cellPHONE lol so i cant write much ill update u this evening!

I love this thread already! You're the best!

I'm also on my cellphone :)
I have scheduled an op/gyn appt for next Wednesday at 9am. I haven't had a pap done in almost 2 years so they want me to get that done now. Included is a consultation to discuss blood sugars, diabetes and pregnancy stuff (like what to expect ie- blood sugars, insulin resistance, etc). They don't do any scans until 8 weeks and ill only be 4w4d then.

Currently studying for my criminological theories exam that's in 2 hours

Oh yeah, I've told my sisters, my 2 best friends, and some people I know over the internet on diff forums. I had to tell my supervisor yesterday due to blood sugar swings. We are telling our parents next week... everyone else can wait

Good morning!

Blessed - thanks for creating the new friends chat spot for us, very nice of you :) hope relaxing (as much as you can with all the tests and studying) on the ttc front. Get those tests all completed and find out you game plan in a new fresh month!

Ersurgeongirl - how'd yesterday's test go? Hope you are feeling good.

Sugarlys & Mirna - hope your cycles are flying by so you can get your bfp!

Tainted - does today classist as the good, the bad, or the ugly?

I got a call and they moved my scan to the 21st because of the 20th is a holiday do no doc would be on staff to talk to me. It's one more day of waiting, I feel like that's all we do! I just want to meet my little one!!!

Oh id figured id add how we somehow concieved the first month ttc...

Af showed up jan 7th (cd1) and lasted 2 days like usual.
We bd on cd8, cd11, cd13, and cd15.
Got what seemed to be a pos opk (it was slightly darker than the others, last test so I couldn't see if it was super dark the next day) on cd15.
Took robitussin 3x a day, full dosing cup amount, starting cd7... the store must have thought I was addicted to robitussin because I went through a bottle every 2-3 days or so.
We only bd in the morning when testosterone levels are highest in guys. Id wake up and wake him up and do most of the work because he was barely awake :lol:

Yay! Hi girls, I'm trying to coax Tainted over here, she's quite comfortable on our original thread. Come on Tainted!!! :winkwink:

ER, I'm glad we're both mixing studying & posting. Good luck on your exam, how much more school do you have? I have to leave for my quiz in 45 minutes.

Thanks for posting what you guys did to conceive. That's smart about AM BDing, K loves that anyways. ROFL about doing all the work, don't we anyways? :haha::haha: I'm glad you're going for an appointment to get a plan of action. :thumbup:

Hi Hopeful! Yep, I'm kinda letting this month TTC'ing go. We'll get all the results back, meet with the doc in a week and form a plan. I'm very confident it's going to be ICSI. At least we go some great news this week that K is getting a large 2011 bonus at the end of Feb! That will really help.
Sorry you have to wait an extra day for you scan. I have absolutely no patience so I won't say it's only one more day. :flower:

All right ladies, I'll be back later. I have to call and schedule my US for tomorrow and then get to school. :hugs:

I'm here ladies... But barely! Today is an ugly day! I'm trying my hardest not to get sick again... And lord help me now... I never want to see another bottle of gingerale again!!! Yes 'Canada Dry' you can thank me for keeping your company sales at an all time high!!
I'm starting to get really cranky about all of this! About phil being gone about throwing up every 5 minutes about non stop nausea!
Everyone seems to have a cure for it but nothing I try helps!
I'm pretty sure I have hypermesis gravidarum.. Look it up it's pretty intense but it's to the point that I don't pee BC I can't keep anything down long enough to make pee! I can go like 18 hours and not pee....
Yesterday was blissful... And I just wish the rest of my pregnancy could be like that! Please say a little prayer for me, BC I'm definitely weak and have lost 21 lbs already... My teeth are gonna be screwed! I need some witty strength to get thru this!
Mom is coming today she's gonna stay with me for a bit! She's a nurse so she always forces me to do stuff that is right when I'm not thinking positively!
I got word yesterday that Phil will probably be away longer than normal this time around... :( I really wish that wasn't reality!

Sorry to make this all about me! I just... I need to get it off my chest and you girls listen so well to everything everyone says! Thanks for being my source of support these last couple of weeks... I need it!

Ill properly respond to everyone in a bit...

Blessed- this is my last semester! I have 2 classes and a 40pg thesis paper to write.
Tainted- I wish I could take the sickies away :(

Tainted:

You're definitely in my prayers. I'm so glad your mom is on her way. Anytime you need to vent, this is the place! You know it's going to be worth it but that's not a big help when you're constantly puking. Phil's going to be away even longer!!! :cry::cry::cry: That's just awful. You need lots of hugs and care.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ER: You're so close to being done! I hate writing papers, 40 pages...yikes! You want to be a prosecutor right?

AFM, last test of the week complete. THANK GOODNESS. This week has been very draining, between exams and all the fertility testing. I go in for US #3 tomorrow morning but I get to sleep in! :happydance:

Friends! Thanks for making this thread, Blessed!
Tainted - sorry that you are sick AGAIN but I am glad your Momma is coming...Mom's definitely help :)
ER - congrats!! I hope everything goes smoothly!!
AFM, I am going to try Mucinex I think...and we are going to BD more! (That was DH's idea..haha!) I'll write more later...gotta go start din!!

When should I start the cough syrup?? I am on CD 6 and won't O until probably the 23rd or so!

Basically I took the cough syrup the day before I started opks, that way if I found out I o'ed sooner than I thought, we'd be ready and the syrup was in my system.

I got my blood results back... 3w4d hcg was 22... a nice strong pregnancy so far!

Congrats :) How exciting!!!
How many years do you have left of school? Sounds like an exciting career!!

I graduate this May. I'll have a BA in anthropology (2008 grad.) and a BS in Criminal Justice and a BS in Peace and Conflict Studies by that time. I'll be taking a couple years off before going for my masters.

fingers crossed that the syrup does the trick!

I would start Mucinex about four days before O'ing. The only thing about using Mucinex is I'm wondering if it thins cervical mucus, does it effect uterine lining? Lots of women get pregnant using it so I'm guessing it doesn't but I can't help wondering.

ER, yay for good hcg numbers!! :happydance:

I got a positive OPK tonight, it was negative this morning. I have an US in the am so that's great timing. It'll be interesting to see if I ovulate before then.

I didnt use mucinex, but I got pregnant using robitussin... I think it just thins out mucous... nothing else?

blessed- that would be very interesting to know! Im curious to see what happens!

Blessed - I don't think it affects the uterine lining. I also used Robitussin not Mucinex. If you are worried about the lining a b complex vitamin (all the b's together) or drinking red raspberry leaf tea are supposed to help. I know clomid is supposed to thin lining over prolonged use, never did for me.

Ersurgeongirl - you caught this pregnancy early, your numbers show that! Good for you, you saw it before the rest of us. Sounds like you are going to be one well educated momma!

Tainted - I sincerely hope I don't end up feeling sicky either, but the tiredness has started. I was trying to keep my eyes open late this afternoon while playing with my son. I could've laid on the carpet and slept! I also keep getting a pain/numbness in my left leg that comes and goes. It was fine until driving my stick shift car, pressing in the clutch is making it worse!

I'm starting to feel weird on some of the other threads I keep up with. One in particular 3 of the ladies got BFP's and in the last few days they lost the pregnancy. I know it's a normal thing it's just I really hate to worry and feel strange that they feel so sad and I get to go on being happy. It must just be in the cards for me , I'll try to stay positive and enjoy my moment, and maybe say away from that thread!

Hopeful- I'm in the same boat as you. I can't visit a lot of the first tri posts because they end up losses and that terrifies me! I'm still waiting for af to show...took another test this morning... Just barely darker than yesterday's test...and now I'm wondering why it isnt getting darker.... Doh!

I'd stop testing, it's going to drive you crazy. Your going to over analyze them. I'm sure you'll get b/w more frequently being diabetic and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->