Frightened and worried

candycrush

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi all,

It has been a long time since I've posted on here, so I hope you all don't mind my popping back...

I've literally just tested positive... about 2-3 weeks pregnant. In fact I can pinpoint the day we must have conceived (too much to drink on our wedding anniversary!) and I feel panicked.
We have a wonderful 3 year old daughter, and a second baby was definitely on the cards for the future but this is a terrible time. We are currently living with my parents and are effectively homeless until we can save enough to buy, my husbands only a couple of months in to a new job which had a very long commute and involves night shifts so I'm unsure how long he will want to stick it out, and after the summer hols I'm starting at a new teaching post at a new school.
I don't know how we can do this and I'm not sure how the hubby will take it - we're supposed to be saving every penny and now will have to start thinking about a new baby with nothing for it and no home to bring it back to.

Thanks for reading xx

Sorry you've found yourself in this predicament :(. I don't really have any good advice, but just hoping it all works out okay for you guys in the end! The cost of living and having children can be a real burden at times.

I don't really have any advice, but I am sorry you find yourself in this position. I often worry about money so I understand how that can feel.

I wonder if there are ways to look at this in a positive light? Since you are living with your parents will they be able/willing to help take care of the baby when he/she comes? That will allow you to save on childcare costs. Your daughter is 3, right? Did you save any of her baby things - clothes, supplies, etc. A lot can be reused. Even if this is a boy, I bet there are still clothing items that you can use no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->