Frighteningly Obsessed

Hi ladies! This is actually the first time I have ever posted on a forum, but I found this whilst wondering about the site and couldnt resist!! I had M/C (@12 weeks) at xmas and have been increasingly obsessed with getting pregnant again... not helped by the fact I have a medical condition awaiting treatment and my doc has given me until the end of the year to fall pregnant successfully. Hence the obsessing!!
DH is beyond patient with me, and I dont think we should beat ourselves up too much for the google addictions! I tell myself its just my way of trying to grasp some control in a situation I have very little control over.
TTC is the most testing thing ever, and I wish everyone on the site all the luck in the world getting those BFPs!x

We were in the same boat as you at one time... I finally got my calendar and explained my cycles to my DH. There was this look on his face like "OMG, I completely understand your obsessing over the timing of BD". After that, things became more relaxed between us and everything seemed to fall into place as he was sharing my stress as well. Yes, they all know how babies are made, but sometimes they don't understand the meticulousness of our calculations of ovulation, cycles, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->