Frisky and Risky. Could I be pregnant?

missbri2009

Reaction score
Hello

I am a bit nervous. I will get right to it. I won't hold anything back.
I have been on birth control since i was 17. At first I was on the normal pill with 3 active weeks and one non active week. about 5 years ago I switched to a brand called Jolessa. It is an extended cycle pill. this pill allowed me to have 11 weeks active and 1 non active week. Basically I would get my period every 3 months.

Recently I had an insurance lap in September 2016. I got my period (I believe) on the 15th. I definatly had it on the 19th because that was my birthday, but I pretty sure I started the 15th. For the next month, I did not take birth control. My husband was training (military) and I was out of state so I thought it be okay. I got my next period October 14th. I know this for a fact because I was meeting with a doctor the next friday for my yearly exam.

I went to the doctor on the 21st. I ask for a refil since I had been on birth control the last month. I took the first pill Sunday the 23rd of October. My lovely husband came home by surprise on Tuesday the 25th. We got down to business and had sex. I forgot to take my Tuesday pill. I took two pills on Wednesday night not thing much of it. However on Thursday, I was talking to my friend and she reminded me that we should use extra protection the first week, so ever since then I have been freaking out. I stopped taking the birth control until my period comes which should be November 11 (ish).

This past week I had some cramps that felt like period cramps. Nothing severe but strange. I also was bloated and gassy.

I have taken some tests but they are all negative. My friend said I am still too early to test. But I am just wondering if anyone else got pregnant on the pill or could offer some advice!

Thanks in advance!!!

Bri

If you missed pills than you could be pregnant. The only advice is to keep on testing.

It's possible to get pregnant but as stated, keep taking the tests! If you were due the 11th, it would be a good time to take another now if you haven't started at least to give yourself an idea of if your symptoms are pregnancy related but there is a good chance it's also just your body adjusting to the new medications as well. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->