From assisted conception to third tri ( almost there :-) )

Taylah

Reaction score
Hi ladies I thought it was about time we made the move over to third tri, I personally can't believe I have made it here after so long ttc & so many worries, here's to a healthy & relaxing worry free third trimester :flower:

It's so nice we have kept this group together & just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks for all the lovely chatter & support :hugs: let's keep it going :hugs:

Bump - waiting for someone from our group to find this thread !

Just checking in Taylah. I had to do a thread search to find it.

Hi Sam , glad you found me, how are you going ??
How is everyone going now we have hit 3rd tri??
I'm feeling like crap, so so tired just can't seem to get a good comfortable night sleep & feel like I have ballooned in the last week , I feel like a whale & still got another 10 weeks to go till c- section @ 39 weeks , I so want to go a bit earlier like 37 weeks - lol wishful thinking !

I've started feeling like I might have the nesting bug - only problem is I've done everything, I'm all organized all I need is my baby girl ! Are you all organized yet ??

Off to hospital on Thursday for routine check up , how often is everyone having routine visits at this stage?? My last one was 3 weeks ago, nice change from weekly visits like I had to go to from 14-25 weeks :)

You made me come out of second tri to find it! I'm paranoid about jinxing myself woman!

I'll copy the link and post it in the old one so everyone can find it.

Hi Ladies!!

I am still feeling ok for now, but huge and hungry. I am still active and working out which I think has helped me.

I had an appointment yesterday with an ultrasound. I didn't really see his face though. I am 29 weeks and they estimated that he weighs 3 lbs already and I am on track for an 8 pounder!! My husband was 8lbs 13 oz and I was 7lbs 6 oz. Now they told me I need to go in every 2 weeks!!! Did they tell you how big they think the baby is??

It is starting to feel really close! I am getting into nesting mode and have so much to do in my apartment!! I haven't actually done anything yet, but just thinking about all the things I need to do.

@Taylah thank you! My mom ordered the stroller for me :) I love it too. Neutral but has interesting fabrics etc. He is going to be such a little prince in it :))

For him to go home from the hospital I bought this with the matching hat and gloves.
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=84826&vid=1&pid=301185002
I also bought this when I was in Spain in September
https://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/sto...en/zara-W2012/269293/826042/quilted jump-suit

In other less fun news they told me my baby is still breached. Hopefully he will turn! Doctor told me at this point 30% of babies are breached and out of that 90% of them do eventually turn! I signed up for this birthing class and duela etc but don't want to waste time and money if I am going to need a c-section anyways.

Hi ladies yeeyy third trimester its a little early for me to be here but its pretty close! I am attaching a picture of my belly at the start of my 25th week :) my doctors moved my fetal echo to This Friday and I have my glucose test then. I am excited that hubby will actually be able to go with me to this one and will get to see my belly after not seeing me for over a month. Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
I'll be completely joining in this thread tomorrow!

Hi everyone , great to see we all made it over here, doesn't matter for those of you who are a bit early , I felt like I didn't belong in either tri for a while but we all belong on this thread together !

Baby - great news your little man is doing so well, I haven't had a scan for a while & won't be having one till 34 weeks to check placenta position but on my last scan my bub was measuring big too - 95th percentile not surprised tho cause me & hubby are tall , cute outfits, I love the ZARA one i buy my 7yo heaps of clothes from Zara , I haven't bought bub anything from there yet but I'm sure I will next time Im there , I'm still undecided about going home outfit, it will be middle of summer here so will be hot , will probably just go with a short sleeve onesie with a nice soft muslin wrap !

Kelly - thanks for posting the link !

Seoul - Such a cute bump and so nice for you your hubby can make it to your next hospital appointment !

Ayclobes - join now no need to wait !

Seoul nice bump, I'm even earlier then you at 21 weeks.

Don't worry Kelly we will all be hanging around to meet your little girl xxx

Taylah - I was reading your post and thinking I feel exactly the same way. The las couple of days I've been so exhausted at the end of the day, not quite sure how I'm going to make it to the end of term. Sleeping has been a challenge as I can't seem to get comfortable. I'm also hoping to have my lo early and come 37 wks I will be doing everything to try and make it happen, lol. I just need to wash all my lo's things (clothes, sheets, towels etc.) and get the car seat installed. I also need to pack my hospital bag but I won't do that until I'm finished school (around 34 wks)

Baby - The going home outfit that you have chosen is very cute! Congrats on ordering the stroller, it's so exciting when it arrives. I hope your lo turns for you so that you don't have to have a c-section. I'm also a bit scared of having a large baby as I was 9lb 11oz (and I'm not a big person) and my dh was 8lb 4oz. My sil has also recently given birth to a little girl who was 10lb 12oz!!

Seoul - Great bump shot! Hope all goes wel with your glucose test on Friday. It will be so nice for you that your dh can be apart of it too.

I'm getting heaps of movement now. My dh and I will be sitting on the couch and my belly full on move! I can't believe how my lo moves around in there! I also booked a maternity photo shoot yesterday for when I'm 33 wks. So really hoping I get some lovely photos.

I've been super exhausted and uncomfortable lately...i was really hoping this would not start for a couple more weeks..but i'm not that lucky..oh well.

I can still sleep well but I'm not as far along as you ladies, my bump seems to be shrinking a little to, it is bigger some days but smaller the rest. I don't mind so much people at least know I'm pregnant now.

I'll be encouraging this one to come out once I've passed 36 weeks. My son was 7 pounds 13 I hope cause this one is a girl that she'll be smaller. Anything under 8 is good for me. I couldn't imagine a nearly 11 pound baby girl!!!!!

DH got to feel preston move/kick today! he usually kicks me, and the minute i tell dh to feel he stops lol. But he was moving really consistently for 10-15ish minutes!

Sam - the bad news is we are only getting bigger & more uncomfortable, I finally had a good night sleep because I had really bad hay fever, so I finally caved in & had to have an antihistamine ( while pregnant you can safely take the drowsy ones , not allowed to take the non drowsy ) so I think it helped me sleep !

That's the one thing I have left to do - pack my hospital bag ! Will probably do that after Christmas ! When is everyone packing theirs ??

It's funny now looking down at my belly when I'm sitting on the lounge - it looks like there is a party going on in there , it's really nice to watch & now she is bigger & moving heaps more it's really nice that my 7yo daughter (taylah) gets to watch & feel, she can't wait to be a big sister , she has wanted to be for so long she used to get really upset when we were ttc for so long she kept asking for a brother or sister & we would say we are trying our best , now she is so excited & impatient all at the same time but she is such a sweetheart & kisses my belly good morning & goodnight everyday & if I have any pains she always asks is my sister ok ?? I know she will be such a great big sister :)

Sam - have you checked in with the Aussie assisted conception girls lately ?? Wishandwait finally got her BFP , naturally believe it or not , 9 days before her planned trip to go camping for 2 months in Africa - talk about timing they had to cancel the trip !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->