From assisted conception to third tri ( almost there :-) )

Hi ladies,
Sorry haven't been on Internet has been down due to crossed line !

Kelly I hope Sunday isn't to emotional for you hun , I can't even imagine how painful the memories are , sending you lots of hugs xxx

Sam - I'm hoping for less than 2 weeks, I'm so sick of worrying when I'm not feeling my lo move much ( I know she is running out of room ) what have you been trying to encourage lo out??? I've done the spicy food & dtd - which was actually quite funny !

I've been left feeling disappointed today (tues) because hospital was supposed to call yesterday to give me c-section date & they didn't so I think that means they are too busy this coming week & I will have to wait till following week - boo hoo :-(

Sam you don't cope, you loose your mind and go to pieces and take it out on everyone around you even though thats not what you want to do. A year later and I still feel the strain from her passing on my family relationships. I'm not the same person I was and all I want besides having her back is to be myself again, you know before she left, but a year later and I think I've just got to accept that I'm a new me and won't be getting back to the person I was so somehow I need to make the best of it.

On a better note, our house is officially sold.

Kelly - :hugs: As a parent the passing of a child has got to be the hardest thing ever to deal with. You must be one brave lady to have made it this far. Although Tulip will never replace Hannah, her becoming part of your family is one wonderful positive to look forward to this year. Congrats on Selling your house. At least that is one less stress.

Taylah - I've mainly been bouncing on my exercise ball, walking quite a bit, doing squats and other yoga poses. Eating some spicy food. Everyone says to dtd but it has been so hot here at the moment that that's the last thing I feel like doing. I have also been taking EPO along with RLT tablets. Oh, and have been getting acupuncture. Hopefully something will work. Hope you get your c-section date soon.

Thanks Sam , I've tried everything you have plus dtd & still nothing, but yay I got my c-section date today, later than I had hoped but at least I got it - 25 th of jan I will finally get to meet my little girl 9 DAYS & COUNTING :)

Kelly - I feel so sad for you, even though I know it's not the same thing as losing a child, I am left feeling empty and a changed person after losing my mum , we were so very close & I still cry a lot & miss her everyday , I heard this saying & it helps me feel a little better-

Death is a heartache that no one can heal but Love is a memory that no one can steal !

It's been four years this past October since I lost my mum & although time doesn't heal like people say, it does make it a little bit easier to cope with the loss & heartache you feel, the worst part is knowing there is absolutely nothing you can do to make it better, we just have to accept it as life & keep living xxxx

Loosing a mother would be very hard to <3 but I agree, there is nothing like loosing a child, there isn't even a name for it either. I'm not brave, like you said you just have to accept it and live life. I have hopes of feeling normal again, this pregnancy has brought up so many conflicting emotions because it does at times make me remember and miss things I didn't get with Hannah but mostly I am happy to have tulip and a second chance to raise a daughter. It's tough for me because my only memories of her are from when she was inside me and then the few hours I got to hold her. Time has helped and I'm confident with more time I'll feel normal ish again.

You guys are so close to having your babies!!!!! Can't wait to see some cute little pics of what I'll get in 10 more weeks :)

Thanks Kelly , & we are always here if you need to talk or vent xxx

I'm doing ok, went through her memory box and had a good cry. It helped.

Hope everyone is doing well. I went for acupuncture to try and help this lo engage as according to my ob it is no more engaged then last week. I also picked up my TENS machine for labour the other day so I'm really hoping that it will help with some pain relief. I know I still have a week to go until bub is born but I'm so ready for him/her now! If nothing has happened by Thursday when I go for my next ob appointment then we will discuss induction. Hopefully, bub will make his/her appearance before then though, fx'd.

Sam I hope babe comes soon, I feel the same and still have like 9 ish weeks left! Ive been ready for her for ages.

Any news over the weekend for anyone??

I am feeling so much pressure & burning downstairs my lo is right down there !
Still counting down 4 more sleeps - yay

Hope everyone is well xxx

No news here. Like you Taylah I'm feeling heaps of pressure downstairs. I see my ob on Thurs. if nothing has happened before then we will discuss an induction for next week some time I guess.

I'm still getting kicked quiet hard in the left hip, baby still seems to be transverse. I really hope she moves soon it's so painful. Need to google ways to get her to go head down.

Wow today is the big day Taylah! So excited for you and also slightly jealous that you get to meet your baby girl today. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing lots of photos.

Kelly - Not sure about the baby being transverse but at my yoga classes for a breech baby, they recommend getting on all fours with head and shoulders on floor and bum stuck up in air. Staying in this position for 5-10 min everyday is supposed to help to turn baby.

I went for another ob appointment yesterday and bub is now 2/5 engaged. I've scheduled another appointment for Tuesday to discuss induction if nothing has happened before then.

Hi all, some how this thread has been moved.

The new address is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...sted-third-tri-almost-there.html#post24867261

Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->