From assisted conception to third tri ( almost there :-) )

Taylah - Glad to hear you are feeling better today. I got the Glamourmom nursing tank from a place in Brisbane called Mothers Direct (it's for larger busted women). I also got the Cake Lingerie nursing tank from a place called Maternity Revolution here in Brisbane. A friend from work also recommended the Top Secret feeding singlet as she said she lived in hers but unfortunately they weren'e made to fit larger busts. I have also seen some nursing tank tops in Target, but I'm not sure how supportive they would be. Hope this helps.

So glad it's the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting some maternity photos taken tomorrow! Hopefully we get some good shots.

Thanks Sam, I hope your photos went well, are you going to post some ?

As for me I have had a terrible last couple of days, I sprained my ankle on Sunday morning & fell over on to my side, I thought I was fine until the middle of the night Sunday night I woke up to bad cramps in my stomach then monday morning woke up to some major bleeding been in hospital all day & scan showed a happy & healthy bub weighing about 2.3 kg 's already but they can't find the reason for the bleeding so it's a wait & see game at the moment the good news is my low placenta has moved but they are talking early delivery if the bleeding doesn't stop so just hoping it stops so bub can stay safely in there & keep growing for at least another 4-5 weeks ! Been a really scary day but feeling hopeful everything will be ok !

Hope everyone else is well & happy, will let you all know how I go tomorrow !

Hi ladies , bleeding has slowed right down so they are going to let me go home today, with bed rest instructions, so relieved as bub seems to be oblivious to all the fuss ! still a wait & see game at the moment but things are def looking a lot better than yesterday !

I seriously cannot believe how much stress & worry I have been through during this pregnancy I just can't wait to hold my baby girl safely in my arms xxx

^ Sorry you had so much worry! I've been so busy since we're moving on the weekend... glad to see you're going home!

Not much going on with my besides the move, I'm nearly 3rd tri, only 2 more weeks to go. I won't be on for a bit by the end of the week but I'll come back once things settle I promise.

The photo session seemed to go well, thanks Taylah. However, we're not able to view the photos for a week or two so if all goes well and we get some good shots I will post them on here. Glad to hear that your doing better after your fall. You have definitely had a rough ride this pregnancy! Although, you must have a healthy and strong litte girl as she seems oblivious to all the health problems you've been through.

Thanks Sam I feel lucky to have such a tough little girl, iget to see her again in 3d /4d in about half an hour can't wait to see how much she has grown / changed, then straight off to midwife appointment after that !
Can't wait to see your pics !

^ how was the scan?

I should be picking up our mat photos tomorrow! They had to be done super early so not much of a bump but I also got some of my son and me.

Hi Kelly hope the move is going well !

I wasn't very happy with the scan at all , bub had her face stuck in the placenta most of the time & everything looked really distorted , I think 33 weeks is a bit too late , the one I had done at 25 weeks was so much better the more room around bub the better view you get, although it was nice to see how chubby she is & she was doing a lot more with her face , I saw her yawn & smile so it was nice but to be honest it looked a bit weird because it was so distorted , oh well only 6 weeks to go until I get to see her in person, I can't wait !

hi Ladies!!

@sam, what did you where for your maternity shoot? I am doing one on Sunday.

@Taylah, this has really not been an uneventful pregnancy for you. Wow! As long as LO is healthy and doing well, but it is just a little too much excitement going on for you.

As for me, baby is still breached.. Getting so nervous I will need a C. We took a childbirth class this week and that sounds pretty terrifying as well! Just trying to keep my eye on the prize. I am feeling pretty good, but starting to get more tired.

xo

kelly9 - Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of your mat photos.

Taylah - Sorry that the images of your lo weren't as good as you hoped for, but it sounds like she is still active and healthy in there.

Baby2867 - I wore a black top and jeans. I was also wearing some nicer lingerie so that I could get shots done with lingerie on too. It was recommended to me to wear either a black or white top.

^ how cool your ticker turned upside down, hope bub has done the same - lol

How is everyone?? Hope all is well !

I've been fine after fall apart from annoying brown discharge which I am assuming is old blood from fall - I hope so anyway !

Well we are off to port Stephens on Friday for a much needed holiday ! Can't wait to do nothing - lol

Kelly, Sam & baby - cant wait to see some lovely bump shots !

Baby - hope your cheeky bub turns around soon , my lo has been head down the entire time is that strange??

My mat photos are being mailed to me now since there was an issue with the print, she's suppose to be sending them off express post this week so maybe next week I'll get them but could be later with the holidays.

Move has been stressful and still is, we move into our proper house tomorrow so no more living in a tiny cramped space with a 2 year old.

Here is my 26 week bump from today and hi to everyone!

Attachments

• tulip26.jpg
    tulip26.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all had a lovely day with family/friends! :xmas9:

Merry Christmas! and I'm officially third tri now!

Huzzah! and Eep! Can't believe I'm so close to 30 weeks, I'm starting to feel like I can breath easier, just can't wait to see 32 weeks so I can totally relax.

Hi ladies , just got back from holidays, hope e erroneous had a great Christmas & new year, I had a great holiday apart from day 2 of holiday , I had another bleed & passed a big blood clot, I was super worried but turned out was a clot from the fall I had & once I passed It the bleeding completely stopped ! Other than that & swollen legs, ankles & feet we are doing great ! Can't believe I am 36 weeks today !

How is everyone else ???

Glad to hear that your holiday went well and that the bleeding from your fall has stopped. Like you I have swollen feet and ankles at the moment. I've also been having heaps of fetal movement (sometimes I wonder if you can have too much movement). The bub seems to be down near my cervix as I'm getting quite a bit of discomfort down there and also my inner thighs at times when bub moves.

Hey Sam I think all the heat doesn't help with the swelling , if you are getting most of your movement near your cervix does that mean your bub is breach ?? I am getting most of my strong movements right up the top of my bump , like getting kicked in the ribs - fun ! Everything is starting to hurt def ready to get bub out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->