++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hah mybe it is then! The photos aren't as clear as the proper thing as I had to take it with a camera, but on the pics themselves looks like 3 dots near there x

That's the same thing I see in my scan pics i have at 13wk with DS

By the time your next scan comes you'll be looking for a turtle head for a :blue: or a hamburger for a :pink:

Autigers~ G;ad it is coming down i bet you get your bfp the 1st month you try. Are you going to do soy again or just let your body try?

Madrid~ I understand what you are saying you don't have to read if you don't want to but you have been there when we have got are BFP's and was happy for us and we was and will be the same with you. It is a good way of looking at things you seem a very up person that doesn't let things knock them easy.

Hot~ Are you sore you didn't have a slip up with the condoms as your chart is looking better by the day?

Jess~ Congrats on the scan glad every thing was ok and baby is happy in there.

It is WAY to early to see if it is boy or girl as they are the same until about 15-16 weeks when the girl starts to go in and the boys go up.

A.F.U

Jaden is a little wiggler and loves nothing more than waking me at about 2am kicking the hell out of me lol. We was sat up the outher night talking about my grandad and Dh had his hand on my bump and he started to kick his hand Dh use to get frecked out by it lol.

Haha I certainly will be!!
Tmr that is so sweet! Can't wait till I feel my wriggler :) xx

TEST NOW!!!!! i think you have a slip up and have got your self a BFP

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120310104735.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120310104820.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120310104848.jpg

I thought there is something on the bottom test too! F'xd hunny!!

Hi Ladies.

I am back....and still as nauseous as ever!!:wacko:

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. In between my new project launching and my studies, I have been pretty busy. I stopped taking my nausea meds and was so disappointed that I still feel like crap. I really felt so good the last few days whilst on the meds still, so thought if I stop it, it should be ok, but it wasn't. Either way, will try and stay off of it and hope the MS goes away totally some time soon. Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks and I am excited. Next week wednesday i will have my next scan and should not for sure if I have a little girl, or if my little boy will be wearing pink dresses cos I just couldn't resist buying something. :haha:

I will have to catch up on everyone's latest news but I am so extremely happy to still see Madrid on here. Hey hun. You rock!! :flower:

Hope all you ladies are having an amazing week (and weekend for those that are still in the weekend).

@Hotpink....me thinks we might be having a BFP here...Definitely keeping you in my prayers!!

tmr - I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I may let my body try on its own with the help of acupuncture but if that doesn't work then i may try soy again if my doctor doesn't give me clomid.

Jess - I think it looks like a little boy too. :D

Hotpink - i think i see something but not sure. I hope its not an evap because I've seen a lot of girls get those lately on ics . I hope its a real bfp because here lately, at least for me, there has been way too much bad luck and sadness going around. GL to you!!! :D

I argee with lots of sad bed news as of lately we need some thing good to think about.

we say goodbye to my grandad on friday so i have been busy doing the flowers for him. I still can't belive he is gone but he is with my nan now and i am sure they are bouth happy to be togtehr again.

on the up Jaden is kicking hell out of my cervix today and i have rib pain so he must be growing

I started spotting today ladies If it's AF I'll have my normal cycles back

Hmmm @hotpink, this is quite strange. Do you normally spot this early prior to AF?

A lot of woman spot in early preg could be a late IP or it could just be af getting ready to come. Did you test with a FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->