++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I would love to try and deliver her but the doctors here will not attempt it at all. If I was back in South Africa, it would be no issue.

Tmr - oh dear that must of been horrible moving every 6 months and not being able to settle properly! Ok, Im just panicking about it all :dohh:
Yay for Jaden sleeping so well at night :) Ahh bless, school run is always a nightmare lol - it was when it was us four, one brother was always late :) xx

Angel, I hope she cooperate soon, Im sure she will hun :) xx

Rueben is ok to get ready as he dose not like being late at all lucas is still a wild child so a bit more hard to get ready and out and jaden may have to stay in baby grows untill we get back or stay with daddy (if he is up). It is just me iam getting in to only getting up after 7am and that will not do at all. I have got up at 6am for 8yrs but sins Jaden came he sleeps in till 7-7:30 so i don't get up so early just send the older 2 down

Hi ladies, sorry about the selfish post but im so sleepy. just wanted to pop in and let you know that i had my boys Monday night, August 20th (vaginal delivery).

Colton (right) 5lb 6oz & Landon (left) 5lb 9oz, both are doing well, just mega tired here.

556471_517209288306038_2127982679_n.jpg

congrats FG they are lovely look after your self and sleep when you can let outher people do things for you.

FG - ahh congrats sweety :D Hope you and them are all doing well! They look like lil cuties! xx

I've been very busy at the moment, me and OH found a place we loved, moving in Friday. But got so much going on so wont be so many updates from me.
I hope all th rest of you ladies are doing fab though :hugs: xx

congrats FG, they are gorgeous
we are doing well but jane continues to feed all the time, think she is going thru a growth sprout. the nipples need a break.
hope everyone is doing okay
will keep checking on u guys

Jess~ Glad you found a house hope the move gose well for you but don't go over doing it let outhers do it for you.

lolly~ Hope the growth sprout moves on fast for you so you get a rest. How is she in the night?

Angel~ Less than a week to go how are you feeling has she turned yet?

a.f.u
We are doing well Jaden still sleeping well at night but will only sleep on his tummy in the day and will not go in his chair for nothing. He is getting so big now and almost out of 0-3 clothes i think he is taking after Rueben as he was big.

Me and DH got carred away the outher week and had a opps and Dh was craping it incase i was preg again but i think i have my 1st pp af so no more babies here i am so down about it. I have to get the copper IUD fitted this week if it is AF not really look 4wd to it but it is better than taking the pill.

This is from about 10 min ago but it could be my HCG leves havn't gone down as i just read it take 4-6 weeks so hoping it is that.

Attachments

• Test3.JPG
    Test3.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 47
I will do. I seen my MW yesterday and sked her about it and she said she thinks it is a new preg as my HCG leves would be down by 6 weeks. I am so not ready to be preg again i put on so much weight last time and really need to not put on any more pluss with the pain of SPD.

How are your 2 lovely boys doing? Are you getting to sleep long?

Sleep is hard to come by.. We're managing though

Can't imagine what emotions your feeling right now. When will you know if this really is a new pregnancy or not?

I went ot the GP yesterday and they think it is but are going to send me for a scan. Not sure if they can see any thing this early.

Congrats on the birth of your boys Florida!!! They're gorgeous!!

hey ladies... sorry for such a late update!! On my sisters laptop again

nevertheless Enolah Grace finally arrived 11 days late weighing a very healthy 9lb6oz. Birth didn't go to plan. She nearly killed me as her head was on the side so they had to cut me and forcep her out... only thing is I ended up losing 4 pints of blood, had to have 2 blood transfusions, oxygen and drips ect. Recovering now though.. Will update with photos soon.

Hope everyone else is ok, miss you ladies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->