++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I am not sure yet, but from what I am reading and what other girls who have had the shot are telling me, I will have to wait about 3months (3cycles) before getting to try again. :( I may not be in here much, but I will pop in every once in awhile and say something, but other wise, I will be in the background watching and sending good thoughts and vibes to you girls. :D

Dani - I hope everything is ok. :hugs:

It may be a good idea to use those 3 cycles to keep an eye on your body in terms of when are you O and things like that. It'll help you for when you can start trying for good.

Dani I'm sure is only the exhaustion. Don't worry hun! Just keep drinking lots. :hugs:

Hot~ Congrats that baby was ment to be you sure your OH didn't put a hold in the condom?

Dani~ Sorry about the bleeding hope it is nothing.

Angel~ Good to know you are doing ok happy 15 weeks hope you are having a girl.

a.F.U
Jaden has beeing kicking me none stop all night and i have had about 2hrs sleep i really hope this is not a sign that he is going to be a night baby. Had the m/w yesterday and he is a week behind the size he is ment to be but i said i don't have small babies so it would make a change.

I will have to do a bump pic as i think i have grown as my ribs have been killing the last few days.

Hi everyone,
Madrid and Autigers, so sorry to hear about your losses, may the peace of the lord be with the two of you doing this time.
Congratulations to everyone who had a BFP since I last updated
Good to see a new pregnancy group. I have not been updating because of work and also been sick as well. Really finding work difficult this time around
But I know things are getting better, and I am getting stronger

Here is my bump from yesterday i have also added a bump pic(whit top) from 35+5 weeks with my LO i am as big if not bigger allready.:shrug:

Attachments

• DSC01579.JPG
    DSC01579.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01580.JPG
    DSC01580.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 32wk5.jpg
    32wk5.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 17
Gorgeous bump tmr!!!

@Dani - Hope all is ok hun. Fingers crossed!!

@hotpink - HUGE congratulations!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

I am so excited about next Wednesday's scan!! Can't wait. I am really struggling with sleeping nowadays. My hips and lower back seems to ache a lot so might have to flip the mattress or something.

Hope you ladies are having a great week!!

Away to the hosp. Scan at 9.30. Will update and catch up once back x

Oh no hun!! I am so extremely sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your DH and I am sending you a virtual hug all the way from the UAE.

:hugs:

Rose- I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers on it's way. :hugs:

Okay, so i'm still taking my temp I am not sure it's the spring weather or not but DH has turned down the heater for at night since it does get really hot what do you think about my chart girls?

I haven't looked at your chart but I think you should stop taking your temp now.

I agree stop taking your temp it will only make you worry have you done any more test how is your lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->