++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thanks Ladies. I am going to chiro again today for Webster and also seeing my doc to talk about the ECV. Will update you all!

Good luck i really hope you get her to turn.

How is every 1 else doing?

Jaden is getting so big now he has grown out of his new born and is now in 0-3. He is still sleeping really well He sleeps most of the day and only waks 1s inthe night for a feed then gose back to sleep untill 7am ish which is better than my outher 2 as they have allways got up at 6am. I have started to put him to bed awake so he can get his self to sleep as i always think it is best to get them settling them self early.

Tmr - that's great news about his sleeping! Gosh he is growing quickly isn't he bless!
Im alright, got drama going on with OH's family at the moment but apart from that Im good :) xx

It was stressing me out, but OH's been really supportive and helpful so I feel much better :) xx

Thats good that your OH is destressing you. No 1 should be stressing you out why you are preg not good for you or your little lady.

Yeah I've been trying to remain calm and collected about it all lol.
We're off to Kent today with OH"s mum, aunt and nan to see his great aunt - anyone else up to much? xx

Hi Ladies. Chiro session done yesterday. ECV scheduled for next week thursday so this little lady has a week to turn. I am still positive she will turn by herself. So please send positive upside down baby thoughts my way.

Really hope she turns on her own.

I have just been to get Lucas' hair cut he has now go short ish hair. He loves it so that is all that matters.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well. Still pregnant here, really tired of it tho! Don't mean to sound like a spoilt brat but my body is really aching, constant pelvis and hip pain and can barely walk. I see my doctor today so will be begging him for induction at 37 instead of 38 weeks

FG~ You don't sound like a spoilt brat i was in a lot of pain by the end so god only knows what you are going through wow 36 weeks and you could be holding your boys NEXT week. Really hope they let you go at 37 weeks.

We're being induced in 11 days at 37+5 on the 19th!! So happy to be able to keep my focus on an exact date now :happydance:

YAY! congrats my lil 1 will be 1 month old on that day can't wait to hear and see your news now i hope the next 11 days go fast for you. Rest up as much as you can as you will 100% have your hands full after that.

Yaaay fab news FL!! can't wait :D xx

Me and OH are viewing a place tomorrow which is good :) xx

Good luck on finding a home i was 34 weeks preg with rueben when we 1st got a house together we had no where to live befor that.

Im dreading the stress of it all, we need to start getting all bits we need as we don't have hardly anything :dohh: Is it manageable though? xx

Is it manageable as long as you have help and DO NOT over do it. Let every one else do it for you. We moved house every 6 months after we got our 1st one until 6 yrs ago when we got this 1. We figured we where spending more on rent so we ended up buying.

How are you doing how is the SPD?

FG~ Not long now 7 days yay!

Angel~ How is your little lady doing?

Jaden went 6 hrs last night with out waking so i am hoping we are going to move on to all night soon. I am not that bothered about the waking in the night as i have done it for 8 yrs now i don't think there is a night that i haven't got up to see the kids. But i really need to start getting things in to gear in the morning befor school starts as atm the kids are only getting dressed at 10am and that will not do when we have to be out by 8:30.

Hi Ladies. Well I am keeping up with my exercises, vizualisation, chiropractor and moxa. Will try and squeeze in an acupuncture session too. My appointment is at 19:00 on Thursday for the ECV and I am praying she had turned by then. I am also going to ask my doc in case she hasn't turned, whether we can wait until I go into labor naturally and then if she is still breech, we can do a c-section.

I really really want this baby to turn! At this stage, I don't really know how she is lying because sometimes I feel her nudging my right rib which is where her head usually is, but sometimes I feel movements all over.

Will they not let you deliver normaly with a breech or do you not want to?

I really hope she turns for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->