++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Angel - hope she turns soon!! xx

FL - ahh good to hear they staying put or now, the longer the better!! xx

Got Dr's tomorrow as my bloods came back and said Im anemic xx

Hi Ladies. I did look at spinningbabies and I am doing their exercises every morning. Also doing moxibustion each morning and then waiting to get an appointment with a chiropractor for webster technique. If all else fails, I will do the ECV but saying my prayers that she will turn.

FG~ Glad the boys are staying put for mow i know when it happened to me i was was so scerd that it was my waters as there was loads of it but it was just cm. When my waters went in the hospital i felt a pop in my back then a really big gush like i was weeing my self and it wouldn't stop But i had thick maco in my waters so it would of been hard not to know it was that. 3 weeks wow that has come around fast are you ready for the 2 of them?

Jess~ I was anemic with Lucas and Jaden and had to have iron pills they made me feel sick at 1st but soon got used to them. They will recheck you at 36 weeks to see if they have come up.

Angel~ Rueben turned at 37+5 and he was a big baby so she could just turn at the last min. Will they not let you birth a breech?

A.F.U
Jaden slept all night well untill 5am i am such a happy mummy with him. He sleeps all day and only wakes for feeds then sleeps all night. We went for are 10 day pp appt yesterday and he is doing good i have an appt for the coil fitted in a few weeks booo no more babies.

It is my big babies birthday tomoz i can't get over it was 8 yrs ago today that i was 1st in labour.

hi ladies,
had my little girl yesterday at 37+3
as you know i had GD and was on insulin since 17wks.
went to see consultant on monday at 37+2 and she was found out water was low.
examined i was 2cm dilated cx soft central and got a sweep, was told to come for induction on tuesday.
tuesday she broke the water at 8.30, pain started
used gas and air, everything went fast she was delivered at 12:37.
no time for epidural
she weighed 7lb 5oz, just cant believe she is here, we still dont have name for her
her blood sugar was a bit low yesterday but we expected this because of insulin same issue with ds. she is having formula top and glucosw drip

Tmr, ahh thanks for the heads up as I hate having bloods taken, but atleast I can get my head around it. Got thrush too :/ Have any of you other ladies had it as I have a question?

Congrats Lolly!! Can't wait to see her, GL with everything :flow: xx

Ps. tmr, gosh your boys birthdays are all close!! Happy birthday to him for tomorrow :) xx

We had a party for Rueben yesterday and just seeing famly tomoz for Lucas' b'day i am done in today as lucas didn't sleep last night and Jaden went on to feed every 2 hrs from 2am.

How is every 1 doing hope all your pregs are going well? I so miss having baby in my belly but not the pain. Do any of you plan on having more soon after?

Jaden got weighed the outher day and he is now 9lbs2oz little fatty. But still as lovely as allways.

I am still sore and the bleeding seems never ending TMI sorry it is just strang to bleed after so long not doing.

Ahh I hope he had a lovely time sweety!!
Hope you sleep better tonight :hugs:
I keep thinking how much Im going to miss it. Me and OH would like (at the moment) to maybe start trying again when Enolah's 9 months old. Then have break for 2 years or so then have another 2 close in age :)
Hope the bleeding eases up soon - how long did you bleed for with the others?
Yay for Jaden's healthy weight :D xx

With Rueben it was 6 months but i got a infec with Lucas it was a week. It is taking a lot longer to get over this 1. I would love another baby but DH is 42 this yr so he thinks he is to old but iam only 28 and feel its not time to stop having kids.

My 2nd babies b'day today i am so glad they are all over with after today LOL

Oh my 6 months of bleeding must of been hell!
I heard it varies in women, as my mum bled for around 10 days, but then my friend 6 weeks so it's interesting to know :)
Ahh you should tell him he's not too old, and he'll always be a father - so what difference does it make to what age child he's fathering too whether it's a newborn or toddler? And say how's it fair on you when your not too old and you have to stop now just because he wants to. Lets hope he starts getting broody ;)
Happy Birthday to Lucas :cake: xx

I tryed all that on him last time he didn't want any more after Lucas but i got my way. If i think about it prop we don't have room for another child but i just love this baby stage and the feeling of having a baby grow in side you i don't want to think i will never get it again. But iam taking this slow and trying to have as much fun and love every min of Jaden beeing a baby they will soon all be grown up and have there own lives.

I am so glad the b'days are now over with we can not fit in to the living room i have a go kart and a green huffy pluss loads of toys i think i need a bigger house or to get rid of a load of toys.

Congrats Lolly!!!

I am cautiously optimistic ladies!! I went to a chiropractor on Thursday that does the Webster technique. She immediately picked up that there is some resistance on my right hip. I have had a lot of pain in my right hip this past week. So she aligned them etc and about 3 hours later, whilst shopping, I started having quite a few contractions as the baby was moving like crazy. I had so much pressure on my bladder and my lower back, and actually felt like I was dilating.

It stopped after about 30 minutes. So the next morning, when I took my home doppler, instead of the heartbeat being under my right rib like last week, the heart beat was just under my belly button and above my pubic bone. I also went for a second session on saturday, and afterwards at the ante-natal class, the midwife had a feel and she also says she thinks baby is now head down.

I have my stress test today and will ask my doc to check if she is head down. I sure hope and pray that she is and that she stays that way!

Tmr - ahh, well Im sure Jaden won't mind the extra loving :hugs: Bless, and to think next year they'll have to be room for a third load of presents too :dohh: xx

Angel - great news!!! F'xd she definitely has hunny :) xx

Angel~ Really hope she has turned for you can't wait to hear if she has

My baby didn't turn...or well, the doc says it sounds from what I am saying, that she perhaps did but she is now currently back in breech.

He wants to schedule an ECV this thursday but I am so unsure of whether I should wait another week and just let her try herself. I have heard of so many women of which their babies turned late into the pregnancy.

So disappointed and confused. :cry:

Ahh Angel :hugs:
My brother turned breech at 36 weeks so babies do have an odd way of doing things, I hope she turns by herself before hand. In reality if you have another month til your due date she probably thinks there's no rush! F'xd for you xx

Rueben didn't turn untill 37 weeks and he was a big baby so your little girl could still turn. But if she had turned then turned back i would ask for the ECV close to your due date and get them to induce you at the same time so she can't have time to turn back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->