From the TWW to BFPs

DBZ34

TTC #1
Reaction score
This thread is for the women from the Two Week Wait thread that get their BFPs and don't want to leave the rest of us behind. :)

All are welcome, from pre-BFP to post-birth! Feel free to share symptoms, gripes, scan pictures and overall joy about being pregnant.

This thread is for the women from the Two Week Wait thread that get their BFPs and don't want to leave the rest of us behind. :)

All are welcome, from pre-BFP to post-birth! Feel free to share symptoms, gripes, scan pictures and overall joy about being pregnant.

YEAHHH!!! you go girl so glad you opened this now we can always keep touch no matter BFP or just TTC :) :happydance:

btw I see we are almost the same DPO :) did you bd around o or am I seeing it right that you didn't? oh I sure hope so.

Big congrats to Peanut & BurnsforBaby from the TWW thread (and whoever else is BFP and on here now!)

Glad we can keep in touch - hope to be joining this as a pregnant lady soon too ;)

I wish we would have come up with this idea sooner...There are some women who left us and I couldn't help but wonder what's going on with them and their pregnancies.

Hopefully our BFP ladies will make their way over here so we can keep up with them and share in the happiness.

I hope I'm one of them soon. Though, I'm not sure about this cycle, since it's been so weird, but maybe the next one! :)

Here i am :D That thread was a good idea Ella :thumbup: I'm glad i was able to find you girls, i tried to come by tww and check on you all but my life got so busy, all the doc appts. and a lot of things to do and plan..it was crazy. But now when i'm done i can relax a bit more and cheer you girls on :flower: I went over to Lilz journal too to see how's everything with her but looks like her journal is dead :-k

What a brilliant idea DBZ - especially as I'm still stalking you ladies hoping you all get your :BFP: soon

I am 17 weeks today, had a private scan this weekend and found out we're having a :pink:. couldnt be happier.

you ladies are brilliant and the support you give each other is amazing. I pray every one currently in the tww ends with a :bfp: Stay strong and dont lose hope. :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Def super thank you to Ella for opening this!!

ICE-- SOOO GLAD YOU JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeb- Oh my goodness CONGRATS on the baby being a girl!! They are so much fun to dress up and be little mini mommys!! so glad we can all keep touch :)

I'm still holding on to the TWW! Will update later today/tomorrow; hoping AF doesn't show at all!

Had a temp drop yesterday, but it could maybe be a fluke, or even implantation!

Fingers crossed!

How are all the baby mama's doing today?

Big congrats to Peanut & BurnsforBaby from the TWW thread (and whoever else is BFP and on here now!)

Glad we can keep in touch - hope to be joining this as a pregnant lady soon too ;)

DITTO WHAT Kallie says above! I'm so ready!!!

So it seems we will have our sunshine around New years!! Chinese prediction says BOY!! I hope just because we are shutting down shop after this. Of course as long as the baby is healthy I am extremely grateful for this gift. I Don't know if I could ever do this whole TTC again. Its flipping exhausting/Stressful/Emotional/exciting/miserable. all in one word!! Cant wait till we have all our regulars in here sharing updates with there PREGNANCIES!! Cant wait!!

Congratulations hun yaayyy so excited for you. Praying for a sticky beanie under the bonnet x

How are our preggo ladies doing today? :) Any updates?

Loving- Still no symptoms? Oh, I so hope you get the little boy you've been hoping for!

Peanut- How are you feeling?

Zeb- How are you and the little lady doing?

Ice- Come tell us more about your pregnancy and the birth, if you don't mind. :) I feel like we missed it all!

Danielle- Here's hoping you get a race day surprise!! :dust: :D

Kallie- Sorry AF showed up. I'm right behind you now. Fingers crossed this is our lucky cycle!

Hey ella im feeling ok.. I've started to get allergic to something. My face was all swollen yesterday and today my hands. I am going on holiday tonight so hope its something I can control abroad. Dr think its a one off reaction and it's nothing to do with being pregnant
but I disagree I know something is different.

So it seems we will have our sunshine around New years!! Chinese prediction says BOY!! I hope just because we are shutting down shop after this. Of course as long as the baby is healthy I am extremely grateful for this gift. I Don't know if I could ever do this whole TTC again. Its flipping exhausting/Stressful/Emotional/exciting/miserable. all in one word!! Cant wait till we have all our regulars in here sharing updates with there PREGNANCIES!! Cant wait!!

BFP!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :happydance: :happydance: Chinese prediction said a boy to me too and sure enough it was a boy :D

Ice- Come tell us more about your pregnancy and the birth, if you don't mind. :) I feel like we missed it all!

I had to write here few days ago but my little one had bad gas pains so i had to stay up with him all night, it was awful to see him in pain :( But he is feeling much better now :)

So my pregnancy i was feeling nauseous all the time for 4 months, Plus it was summer and i can't take the heat they have over here so that probably made it worse for me. I'm glad i didn't vomit everyday, happened only 3-4 times in 4 months. Then after that i was just feeling great, was working out and tried to stay active. I gained 30 lbs all together, but you couldn't really tell because my arms, legs, face everything looked like they did before i got pregnant, all the weight was in my belly. My belly measured small so my doc sent me to US few extra times because she was worried that baby might be small but he was perfect, i guess it was just my body and how i carried him. The last month of my pregnancy i started feeling uncomfortable, my hips were hurting when i was sleeping, had pelvic pain and of course lived in the bathroom :D I only had some very mild BH once in a while but that's about it. So i went over due, i tried to help start my labor because i didn't want to be induced but by 41 weeks i was 4cm and had no contractions so my doc decided to induce me.
So on the 10th of april i went to the hospital around 5:30am, registered, went to my room and my nurse hooked me up with some fluids. After she got a permission from my doc she gave me an IV with pitocin. I started feeling belly tightening which slowly got stronger like somebody put a belt around me. Then 10am my doc came in broke my water and that's when it got worse lol. I started cramping and had belly tightening but i was doing very good by handling the pain, when it got stronger i didn't want to lay down and decided to use birthing ball, that made me feel a bit better. Oh gosh one thing that i hated was all that water, i was like how can i have so much water in me, it was ridiculous!!! It kept gushing out :dohh: Anyways later on my pain got insane, i had to go back to bed because my nurse wanted to check me, i was dilated to 7cm and that's when it got BAD! Now i know how it feels when women say they felt like somebody tried to rip out their guts :haha: I wanted to do it without the pain medication and was against epidural but when i got to 7cm and was there for a while i was like oh hell no, i am not going to torture myself. Nobody is going to give me a trophy for that after i'm done, so i requested an epidural. 10-15 min later anesthesiologist came in and started to prepare my back and asked all kind of questions. In my head i was like - man i don't have time for no freaking questions, just give me my epi- :haha: And when he was ready for epi i kept putting my finger up to stop him because i was getting contractions and i had to rock back and forward on the edge of the bed lol. My nurse said i will be pain free in 2-3 min after i get it. I got my epi, i still kept feeling my legs which was a suprise to me because i always thought that with epi you won't feel your legs at all. I liked it that i still felt them. So my left side went numb and felt good but since i was dilating so fast and epi couldn't catch up, i still had that killer pain on the right side :dohh: I was so pissed LOL. Then little time later nurse wanted to check and i was 10 cm, she said it's time to push and have that baby. I liked pushing a lot too, since you have to push when contracting then i had no pain during pushing it helped me get through this right side killer pain. I think i pushed around 30-60 min, not sure how long exactly but def. not longer than 60min. Even tho i had an ''half'' epi i still felt my pushing and i felt baby's head and his body come out. They put him on my chest and it just felt so unreal...like where did he come from and that he is my baby :haha: He was so perfect :cloud9: I did rip and got some stitches. I was feeling great right after delivery, i felt so good like i didn't even give birth. The whole thing from first contraction to holding my baby lasted 7,5 hours. So comparing my L&D to my friends and family members, i had a great birthing experience :) 1 week later my belly was as flat as before getting pregnant, so i guess i'm lucky when it comes to my pregnancy and post-pre.

Ice- that's wonderful how well things went for you. I don't blame you on the epidural your child will love you no matter what! Im sure your a wonderful mother :) how much did he weigh?? are you BFing???

Ella- my boobys are sooo sore it's pretty rough. I can't barely wear a bra. I have ton of energy then I crash around 8pm can't keep eyes open. Minor cramps here and there but besides that feel excellent. Sure hope it stays. I took another hpt today and lines are same color at 14dpo so that made me feel good since last month they got lighter . How's everyone else doing?

Ice- that's wonderful how well things went for you. I don't blame you on the epidural your child will love you no matter what! Im sure your a wonderful mother :) how much did he weigh?? are you BFing???

Well i try my best, i still have a lot to learn since it's my first baby :)
When he was born he was 7lbs and 4oz, but he lost some weight with these few days i was in the hospital because i didn't have enough milk for him. So i had to BF him, then pump and then give formula so he could gain his weight back. 1 week ago he was 6lbs and 11oz and now he is 7lbs and 13oz :) Looks like this feeding plan works. I stopped BF because my nipples were cracked and so painful plus it was a bit hard for him to latch so he got very frustrated. Now i just pump and then give formula. Pumping is not fun either, when milk comes in and you don't pump often enough then your boobs will start hurting and i hate that leaking :dohh: BUT will do anything for my baby :)

Glad to see that your test line is still dark. Oh these first symptoms of pregnancy, hopefully the first trimester will be easy on you :D :D

Congrats again Guys! so happy for you.
How are you all feeling today?
I turned 18 weeks yesterday.. gosh time is flying. feeling great apart from the fact i cant wear a bra.!! i find it extreamly uncomfortable and my feet are starting to swell already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->