From the TWW to BFPs

just checking in with yall and updating yall on everything. so hubby FINALLY comes home on wednesday maybe thursday & he wants to go out for dinner so who knows what happening. we have our next us on the 19th and ill be 16 weeks so hopefully we will find out what we are having and my obgyn isnt a bitch like she was last time, she pissed me off cause my husband STILL hasnt seen our baby yet and who knows if he will be able to at our next us, its kinda lonely and depressing that his sargents are keeping him from this experience & journey with me, i actually have been crying myself to sleep at night now cause its like im pregnant & dealing with this pregnancy all by myself. all the other wives get their husbands to go with them to their us's but mine can never go cause they are too "busy" then when i ask andrew what he did today he says oh we sat in the motorpool and swept the floors. LIKE WHAT THE HELL, they couldnt give you 20 mintues to go see our kid!? im telling yall NEVER marry the military, its not my husband but its the military. im just very emotional and feel like im going throught our pregnancy alone cause ive been to a good 3-5 ultrasounds and my husband has been to ZERO cause the army feels the need to make up excuses on why he cant go. its just such bullshit. sorry for the lango. ahahaha! but anyways she wouldnt even let me record the heartbeat on my phone through voice recorder. its just super annoying dealing with all this. hopefully he will be here for the birth tho. ugh i just dont know what to do im just really depressed right now, im not stressed but depressed. i dont want to go home or even be near anyone but my husband.

So sorry your feeling like this burns - its not nice feeling your going through such a huge exciting thing alone. :hugs:
Could you invest in a Doppler? I brought one and they are amazing. you get to listen to baby's heart beat when ever YOU like.

Your not alone, you've got all of us to talk to - I know its not the same...

we were looking for one actually! do you know a store that sells them. i mean i can buy one on ebay i just want one that i can get faster. i checked walmart and no good. but i havent checked a cvs or walgreens yet. did you get one online? i probably will just order one from ebay anyways.

I brought mine from Amazon. Its the Sonoline B and its brilliant! would deffo recommend it. It picked up baby's hb from 9 weeks.

Burns- so excited for you he gets to go !!! :) I'm sticking to girl . Can't wait to see :) I am only 7 weeks so LONG while unfortunately till we know sex.
Peanut- we are sooo close in this pregnacy timeiwse when's your EDD? Mines 1-3-15 but since I will have c section 2 weeks earlier.. Oh ladies I hope you keep your morning sickness away. With both of my DDs I was sick as dog for months and hospitalized several times esp with youngest. It's awful first tri . but it does get better where pregnancy is very enjoyable. I have yet to get sick at all. Knock on wood I get minor headaches and bbs are still awfully sore but I feel great besides that. Hoping it stays that way. My apt is 22nd As far as cravings nothing yet but I eat all day :)

im kinda hoping for a c section so my husband can be here for sure or that i get bed ridden. my sister was bed ridden because her cervix sat low towards the end of her pregnancy. and my final choice is girl im saying girl but my parental instincts haven't kicked in yet on what i for sure think. lol but im for sure going with a girl. and yay can't wait for your ultrasound! im mad cause normally i can tell from the ultrasound what girls are having but my obgyn took a shitty profile of the whole baby so now i don't know. lol thank god its only 4 days away! :) & yours shouldn't be too much longer!!!

here's a bump update for y'all. at 4 weeks (when i took my second test) & today at 15 weeks 3 days.. getting there, i feel baby punching or kicking me A LOT. and its funny it's like little pokes or taps. im already to my max stretch so anything from here on out is going to be painful stretching i hope i don't get marks but i don't really care if i do. :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1400171226755.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1400171226755.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
Ill be checking in on Monday for sure :) yes surprisingly times going quickly but I want to enjoy this because I know it wil be my last babe!!! We are planning a babymoon and I CANT WAIT!!! :)

btw I have had 2 C-sections and never felt a contraction in my life!! theres good and bad to both.... Good things- planned set date-arrangements can be made- probably no contractions of misery for up to several days. BUT its more risky for us but safer on baby. And I will tell you.. you get your gift but THEN comes pain. horrible pain... natural you are miserable then get child and almost painless. I am glad my WHO-HAH has never been messed with.(HAHA) tearing freaks me out but regardless which was its a MAGICAL incredible experience.

btw I have had 2 C-sections and never felt a contraction in my life!! theres good and bad to both.... Good things- planned set date-arrangements can be made- probably no contractions of misery for up to several days. BUT its more risky for us but safer on baby. And I will tell you.. you get your gift but THEN comes pain. horrible pain... natural you are miserable then get child and almost painless. I am glad my WHO-HAH has never been messed with.(HAHA) tearing freaks me out but regardless which was its a MAGICAL incredible experience.

i would prefer going natural but if i have to get one then i have no choice.. lol. im terrified of tearing too. :/ & i know its very risky, my friend died during her c-section she had a asthma attack then after they sowed her up and everything they revived her. so im nervous about that cause her & me both had asthma when we were younger so im scared that's going to happen to me too. but i hope i get induced if anything cause they will have to have a set date for that too.

Burns- so excited for you he gets to go !!! :) I'm sticking to girl . Can't wait to see :) I am only 7 weeks so LONG while unfortunately till we know sex.
Peanut- we are sooo close in this pregnacy timeiwse when's your EDD? Mines 1-3-15 but since I will have c section 2 weeks earlier.. Oh ladies I hope you keep your morning sickness away. With both of my DDs I was sick as dog for months and hospitalized several times esp with youngest. It's awful first tri . but it does get better where pregnancy is very enjoyable. I have yet to get sick at all. Knock on wood I get minor headaches and bbs are still awfully sore but I feel great besides that. Hoping it stays that way. My apt is 22nd . As far as cravings nothing yet but I eat all day :)

Lovings my edd has not been confirmed but I am guessing Christmas day so we are deffo close!

I think I would like a water birth.. it relaxes your muscles right so not a lot of tearing? Oh dear if a pair or scissors come near my pom I will cry and pass out lol I am a very small person downstairs so am very dreading it.. but no pain no gain and wounds heal right lol... yikes!

Lovings I just came off my babymoon, make sure you go after 1st tri... I had awful ms for the last leg and ended up in hospital :-(

I think I would like a water birth.. it relaxes your muscles right so not a lot of tearing? Oh dear if a pair or scissors come near my pom I will cry and pass out lol I am a very small person downstairs so am very dreading it.. but no pain no gain and wounds heal right lol... yikes!

Lovings I just came off my babymoon, make sure you go after 1st tri... I had awful ms for the last leg and ended up in hospital :-(

when do you normally do a babymoon? and i wanted to do a water birth but my obgyn said its not safe for me due to my medical history, it sucks. :(

Burns there is noa official time to do a baby moon, you just have to be preggo on holiday for it to be called a babymoon lol

Water birth sounds amazing def route I would of took. It's possible to attempt Vba2c but since my 2nd recovery wasn't bad UNLIKE FIRST I'll probably schedule cause with my DDs any routine we can set is good thing. :) burns I consider a baby moon something you and your dh do alone and it's a mini vacation before the baby comes and your lives are changed forever. We are booking our cruise for 16 weeks that way I'm in the safest zone to travel. Plus they won't let you go after 22 weeks so anywhere from 16-19 weeks . We never had a honeymoon even though we been together for 12 years. So this is a baby moon/honeymoon combined. I just hope I'm in the mood my poor dh is beyond frustrated I'm not in mood lately. I don't have MS but I think from ttc a year and sometimes bding damn near 15 days of 32 cycle got me turned off for long time. I hope that changes soon . Anyone else have little to no sex drive? Peanut- oh cool that's cool we are so close :) burns- 3 more days :)

Normally 3rd trimester is the norm burns to answer your question. But since cruise doesn't let ya go super preggo and airlines don't let you fly to late in pregnancy that's when majority of people go. It's totally ok not to have one too. We didn't for our other two but since we saved enough $ we are splurging on a 10 day carribean cruise . Chances we will ever do it again is slim yo none. We will be doing disney cruise and trips just for the kids .

Normally 3rd trimester is the norm burns to answer your question. But since cruise doesn't let ya go super preggo and airlines don't let you fly to late in pregnancy that's when majority of people go. It's totally ok not to have one too. We didn't for our other two but since we saved enough $ we are splurging on a 10 day carribean cruise . Chances we will ever do it again is slim yo none. We will be doing disney cruise and trips just for the kids .

luckkys! i wanted to go on a cruise for our anniversary this year but ill have to wait til next year since andrew is going to be deployed but hopefully we can afford to go next year!

Water birth sounds amazing def route I would of took. It's possible to attempt Vba2c but since my 2nd recovery wasn't bad UNLIKE FIRST I'll probably schedule cause with my DDs any routine we can set is good thing. :) burns I consider a baby moon something you and your dh do alone and it's a mini vacation before the baby comes and your lives are changed forever. We are booking our cruise for 16 weeks that way I'm in the safest zone to travel. Plus they won't let you go after 22 weeks so anywhere from 16-19 weeks . We never had a honeymoon even though we been together for 12 years. So this is a baby moon/honeymoon combined. I just hope I'm in the mood my poor dh is beyond frustrated I'm not in mood lately. I don't have MS but I think from ttc a year and sometimes bding damn near 15 days of 32 cycle got me turned off for long time. I hope that changes soon . Anyone else have little to no sex drive? Peanut- oh cool that's cool we are so close :) burns- 3 more days :)

my sex drive is completely gone then when my husband leaves for a good while it comes back. its annoying. and we are going to texas for 2 weeks so guess we can count that as our baby moon even though we are staying with his old foster mom. lol. & I KNNNNNOW, GAAAH. its killing me softly how long its taking!!!

That could def be baby moon just make special dinner nights alone and stuff :) today's the day I'll check back later to see the sex

Hi Guys...
How are you all doing?

Well... I had my 20 week scan on Friday, although I already new we are having a girl I was soooo nervous that baby had grown boy parts between the 16 and 20 weeks lol. Thankfully not! still a girl yay!!!
21 weeks tomorrow and really starting to show. I've had terrible leg and back so GP has signed me off of work for a week.

Still haven't started baby shopping yet, have you ladies brought anything?

Any news on the gender scan??

Zebadi you are too cute with the gender thing but to be fair I knew a co worker that thought she was having a boy up until the birth! She prepared boy things and was quite disappointed they got it so wrong.

I will be going for everything neutral even when I find out, not bought a single thing yet. I might start shopping at month 5 when the sickness and stuff has calmed down.

oh gosh peanut - don't tell me that!!! My aunty was also told she was having a boy and out popped a girl!

21 weeks today I'm going to start shopping this weekend, we've also decided to go neutral. I know what you mean with waiting for the sickness to stop. How many weeks are you now? My MS was terrible, only it was in the evening and never in the morning. I really really felt awful the 1st 3 months but im over that now.

How have you ladies been with the MS I hope its not too bad for you all.

yeah my obgyn is a bitch and lied to me and at my last scan she said "your scan at 16 weeks we will see how the baby looks so far then see if we can see anything and go from there" no, now she's making me wait till the 18th of june now my husband has a high chance of not being there cause its two days before he's scheduled to deploy so now i most likely have to go through this alone like the rest of my pregnancy. im so over being pregnant and so over the army. and this girl had the nerve the other day to say "be lucky he's with you while your pregnant a lot of girls husbands are overseas when they are pregnant or give birth" and i was like "first off you don't know shit about me & my husband or our pregnancy so shut the fuck up, and secondly he hasn't gone to a appointment yet let alone seen our baby yet & he will be deployed when i give birth you stupid bitch, learn your facts before you come at me with your stupid shit." and well she deleted me. im just not a happy person anywhere im so annoyed with everyone right now & everyone pisses me off right now the only thing i seem to do right is breathe other then that my husband or someone else is bitching at me for stuff i did wrong or something i can't do during my pregnancy which is a obvious. uggggh i don't know what to do anymore im just so over everything.

Omg burns big hugs. So sorry you are feeling like royal crap. It must be so hard going through everything alone and what a bitch your obgyn is! Can you get a private scan done when your husband is around? I feel for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->