From the TWW to BFPs

Ice- that's wonderful how well things went for you. I don't blame you on the epidural your child will love you no matter what! Im sure your a wonderful mother :) how much did he weigh?? are you BFing???

Well i try my best, i still have a lot to learn since it's my first baby :)
When he was born he was 7lbs and 4oz, but he lost some weight with these few days i was in the hospital because i didn't have enough milk for him. So i had to BF him, then pump and then give formula so he could gain his weight back. 1 week ago he was 6lbs and 11oz and now he is 7lbs and 13oz :) Looks like this feeding plan works. I stopped BF because my nipples were cracked and so painful plus it was a bit hard for him to latch so he got very frustrated. Now i just pump and then give formula. Pumping is not fun either, when milk comes in and you don't pump often enough then your boobs will start hurting and i hate that leaking :dohh: BUT will do anything for my baby :)

Glad to see that your test line is still dark. Oh these first symptoms of pregnancy, hopefully the first trimester will be easy on you :D :D

aww perfect weight :)!!! I know Bfing is extremely difficult I don't think people realize how much work it actually is till your in that boat. It does get easier after month or so on the nipples. that's great your pumping though :) so glad things are going so well. I don't have many symptoms at all besides sore boobies. Kinda worrys me a little but im so early the real ones didn't kick in till around 6 weeks with my other DDs. Not looking forward but I know its totally worth it!!!

Big congrats to Peanut & BurnsforBaby from the TWW thread (and whoever else is BFP and on here now!)

Glad we can keep in touch - hope to be joining this as a pregnant lady soon too ;)

thank youu! hope yall join us too!

just checking in with yall and updating yall on everything. so hubby FINALLY comes home on wednesday maybe thursday & he wants to go out for dinner so who knows what happening. we have our next us on the 19th and ill be 16 weeks so hopefully we will find out what we are having and my obgyn isnt a bitch like she was last time, she pissed me off cause my husband STILL hasnt seen our baby yet and who knows if he will be able to at our next us, its kinda lonely and depressing that his sargents are keeping him from this experience & journey with me, i actually have been crying myself to sleep at night now cause its like im pregnant & dealing with this pregnancy all by myself. all the other wives get their husbands to go with them to their us's but mine can never go cause they are too "busy" then when i ask andrew what he did today he says oh we sat in the motorpool and swept the floors. LIKE WHAT THE HELL, they couldnt give you 20 mintues to go see our kid!? im telling yall NEVER marry the military, its not my husband but its the military. im just very emotional and feel like im going throught our pregnancy alone cause ive been to a good 3-5 ultrasounds and my husband has been to ZERO cause the army feels the need to make up excuses on why he cant go. its just such bullshit. sorry for the lango. ahahaha! but anyways she wouldnt even let me record the heartbeat on my phone through voice recorder. its just super annoying dealing with all this. hopefully he will be here for the birth tho. ugh i just dont know what to do im just really depressed right now, im not stressed but depressed. i dont want to go home or even be near anyone but my husband.

just checking in with yall and updating yall on everything. so hubby FINALLY comes home on wednesday maybe thursday & he wants to go out for dinner so who knows what happening. we have our next us on the 19th and ill be 16 weeks so hopefully we will find out what we are having and my obgyn isnt a bitch like she was last time, she pissed me off cause my husband STILL hasnt seen our baby yet and who knows if he will be able to at our next us, its kinda lonely and depressing that his sargents are keeping him from this experience & journey with me, i actually have been crying myself to sleep at night now cause its like im pregnant & dealing with this pregnancy all by myself. all the other wives get their husbands to go with them to their us's but mine can never go cause they are too "busy" then when i ask andrew what he did today he says oh we sat in the motorpool and swept the floors. LIKE WHAT THE HELL, they couldnt give you 20 mintues to go see our kid!? im telling yall NEVER marry the military, its not my husband but its the military. im just very emotional and feel like im going throught our pregnancy alone cause ive been to a good 3-5 ultrasounds and my husband has been to ZERO cause the army feels the need to make up excuses on why he cant go. its just such bullshit. sorry for the lango. ahahaha! but anyways she wouldnt even let me record the heartbeat on my phone through voice recorder. its just super annoying dealing with all this. hopefully he will be here for the birth tho. ugh i just dont know what to do im just really depressed right now, im not stressed but depressed. i dont want to go home or even be near anyone but my husband.

So sorry your feeling like this burns - its not nice feeling your going through such a huge exciting thing alone. :hugs:
Could you invest in a Doppler? I brought one and they are amazing. you get to listen to baby's heart beat when ever YOU like.

Your not alone, you've got all of us to talk to - I know its not the same...

So sorry your feeling like this burns - its not nice feeling your going through such a huge exciting thing alone. :hugs:
Could you invest in a Doppler? I brought one and they are amazing. you get to listen to baby's heart beat when ever YOU like.

Your not alone, you've got all of us to talk to - I know its not the same...

we were looking for one actually! do you know a store that sells them. i mean i can buy one on ebay i just want one that i can get faster. i checked walmart and no good. but i havent checked a cvs or walgreens yet. did you get one online? i probably will just order one from ebay anyways.

12 days till 9 week u/s. I'm feeling wonderful which sort of worries me... Tons of energy minus the occasional bitch fit (daily) haha my temp is way up so that puts me at ease. Just little update.

Burns wal mart has headphone ones. Amazon or eBay is best bet if you want good ones. Sorry your feeling so lonely hopefully after baby they let him home more!!!

Burns- you said finding out sex on May 16th? Lucky you they don't let us here till 20-22 weeks. Def not at 15 I'm jealous!! I'm guessing girl for you :) girls tend to show earlier plus make you sicker .. What's Heart rate?

Burns- you said finding out sex on May 16th? Lucky you they don't let us here till 20-22 weeks. Def not at 15 I'm jealous!! I'm guessing girl for you :) girls tend to show earlier plus make you sicker .. What's Heart rate?

no on the 19th ill be 16 weeks but my obgyn office does it between 16-18 weeks but can do another scan around 20. but i hope my obgyn will let me see the sex and isnt a bitch about it, and thankfully andrew will see his baby for the 1st time ever at that scan so if we could find out the sex then too thatd be a VERY good day. the heart rate was 154 at 11 weeks so no clue if it changed at all.

12 days till 9 week u/s. I'm feeling wonderful which sort of worries me... Tons of energy minus the occasional bitch fit (daily) haha my temp is way up so that puts me at ease. Just little update.

Burns wal mart has headphone ones. Amazon or eBay is best bet if you want good ones. Sorry your feeling so lonely hopefully after baby they let him home more!!!

i looked at walmart and they didnt sell them. but i tried. so im looking on ebay since i dont use amazon (no clue on how to use it). ahahaha!

okay so obviously im farther along.. but this ultrasound is at 11 weeks and im 15 now, but does this look like a nub to you girls? i cant really tell tho.. my friend said it looks like the ball sack but at 11 weeks both sexs look the same so im thinking this is the nub cause it looks more pointed and its laying straight so i dont know.. i dont know if its a nub or what it is :shrug: but we are anxiously waiting for the 19th to come already. lol. im wanting a girl now (still dont care what it is but im leaning more towards wanting a girl) and andrew wants a boy so obviously one of us will get what we want but still. i know of the nub theory but i dont really understand it that much.

Attachments

• Untitled23.jpg
    Untitled23.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
okay so obviously im farther along.. but this ultrasound is at 11 weeks and im 15 now, but does this look like a nub to you girls? i cant really tell tho.. my friend said it looks like the ball sack but at 11 weeks both sexs look the same so im thinking this is the nub cause it looks more pointed and its laying straight so i dont know.. i dont know if its a nub or what it is :shrug: but we are anxiously waiting for the 19th to come already. lol. im wanting a girl now (still dont care what it is but im leaning more towards wanting a girl) and andrew wants a boy so obviously one of us will get what we want but still. i know of the nub theory but i dont really understand it that much.

that looks like something haha! I looked it up and it says 12-14 weeks its developing and 16-18 is when its developed enough for the techs to tell. But theres always exceptions where im sure womens fetus's are early and later. That would be GREAT if hes able to be there on gender reveal :) I sure hope, I would be frusterated as well him not being there for ultrasounds. keep us posted!! This one we both want boy but are MORE then happy with having 3 little girls... First 2 I didn't care at all this one would love to end with boy but if not that's totally ok. a healthy baby is all I dreamed of!!

that looks like something haha! I looked it up and it says 12-14 weeks its developing and 16-18 is when its developed enough for the techs to tell. But theres always exceptions where im sure womens fetus's are early and later. That would be GREAT if hes able to be there on gender reveal :) I sure hope, I would be frusterated as well him not being there for ultrasounds. keep us posted!! This one we both want boy but are MORE then happy with having 3 little girls... First 2 I didn't care at all this one would love to end with boy but if not that's totally ok. a healthy baby is all I dreamed of!!

im not really too sure what sex i would perfer i dont really have one like on days i want a boy on days i want a girl but in the end ill be happy with whatever, but yes i find out (hopefully) on the 19th cause ill be 16 weeks and normally i heard they do the gender scan at around 20 but i cant have two ultrasounds in one time frame unless i confirm that i want another one. but he is going to the ultrasound cause his sgt let him come home on the 7th cause his sgt thought our U/S was on the 9th but andrew told him its on the 19th and he still got to come home, so he will finally be there and see our baby for the 1st time ever so hes very excited, especially to find out what it is. ahahha! :happydance::haha:

im not really too sure what sex i would perfer i dont really have one like on days i want a boy on days i want a girl but in the end ill be happy with whatever, but yes i find out (hopefully) on the 19th cause ill be 16 weeks and normally i heard they do the gender scan at around 20 but i cant have two ultrasounds in one time frame unless i confirm that i want another one. but he is going to the ultrasound cause his sgt let him come home on the 7th cause his sgt thought our U/S was on the 9th but andrew told him its on the 19th and he still got to come home, so he will finally be there and see our baby for the 1st time ever so hes very excited, especially to find out what it is. ahahha! :happydance::haha:

I can't tell at all. I just know that if it's a girl, you see an equal sign during the bottom shot. At least that's what I was told by a couple of other ladies on here.

But HOOORRAAYYYY for your DH being at the u/s!!! I'm so happy for you both! :happydance:

Did I already say I think you're having a boy? I think you're giving off boy vibes over the internet. LOL!

I can't tell at all. I just know that if it's a girl, you see an equal sign during the bottom shot. At least that's what I was told by a couple of other ladies on here.

But HOOORRAAYYYY for your DH being at the u/s!!! I'm so happy for you both! :happydance:

Did I already say I think you're having a boy? I think you're giving off boy vibes over the internet. LOL!

the closer i get i think its a but im not sure. lol! & yeah i think you told me when i announced i was prego, lol! and i knooow im excited for him to see baby. ill definitely be letting y'all know what it is when we find out, CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY!!! when do y'all find out what your having?!

Hey ladies im going to tag in here. I've been to other groups but don't feel that connection there.

So I am just gone over 7 weeks. Suffered from extreme nausea and was forced to end up in hospital in another country as I was abroad and hadn't kept any food down me in a week. I got back to the uk on Sunday and ended up in a n e. My keytone levels were vso bad the drs told me my peanut isn't getting any nutrition. I've been on anti sickness meds for pasf few days and finally today I have eaten! When I mean eaten I have eaten enough for a week. Is this normal?

I had a scan done whilst I was in Mauritius and have my first uk scan next Friday. Im slightly nervous as the nausea was making me feel pregnant and now it's gone I think my peanut has too :-s im going a tiny bit crazy.

anyhow say hello to peanut at 7wks 1day xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=764727&stc=1&d=1400016769

Attachments

• IMG-20140509-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140509-WA0001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
Hey ladies im going to tag in here. I've been to other groups but don't feel that connection there.

So I am just gone over 7 weeks. Suffered from extreme nausea and was forced to end up in hospital in another country as I was abroad and hadn't kept any food down me in a week. I got back to the uk on Sunday and ended up in a n e. My keytone levels were vso bad the drs told me my peanut isn't getting any nutrition. I've been on anti sickness meds for pasf few days and finally today I have eaten! When I mean eaten I have eaten enough for a week. Is this normal?

I had a scan done whilst I was in Mauritius and have my first uk scan next Friday. Im slightly nervous as the nausea was making me feel pregnant and now it's gone I think my peanut has too :-s im going a tiny bit crazy.

anyhow say hello to peanut at 7wks 1day xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=764727&stc=1&d=1400016769

omg same thing happened to me i was hospitalized due to back pain and dehydration cause i wasn't keeping anything down. so yes it happened to me too. im in 2nd tri and just mainly feel tired.. every now & then i gag at certain smells. and yeah i didn't connect with any other group either they kinda ignored me when i would post something. & daaaang that's a good & big sized baby mine wasn't even half that size. lol! yaaay for our babies!!! :happydance::winkwink: but yeah my ms keep coming and going around week 8-9 then seemed to fully stop around week 11 now my ms is gone but like i said i still gag.

Oh dear god so I got well. I mean really well and I eat like 10 meals a day! What the hell... im obviously going to grab this as an opportunity to get back on track but what a crazy change!

I've had cravings for watermelons lol yuuuummmm... anyone had any crazy ones?

Oh dear god so I got well. I mean really well and I eat like 10 meals a day! What the hell... im obviously going to grab this as an opportunity to get back on track but what a crazy change!

I've had cravings for watermelons lol yuuuummmm... anyone had any crazy ones?

ive been craving fruit with grape jelly. other then that ive been craving cinnamon graham crackers & apple juice.

Burns- so excited for you he gets to go !!! :) I'm sticking to girl . Can't wait to see :) I am only 7 weeks so LONG while unfortunately till we know sex.
Peanut- we are sooo close in this pregnacy timeiwse when's your EDD? Mines 1-3-15 but since I will have c section 2 weeks earlier.. Oh ladies I hope you keep your morning sickness away. With both of my DDs I was sick as dog for months and hospitalized several times esp with youngest. It's awful first tri . but it does get better where pregnancy is very enjoyable. I have yet to get sick at all. Knock on wood I get minor headaches and bbs are still awfully sore but I feel great besides that. Hoping it stays that way. My apt is 22nd . As far as cravings nothing yet but I eat all day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->