From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Hi loves! Finally made us a page so we keep up with each other no matter where we are in this phase of kids!

Post pics of tests, u/s's, babies, anything!!

We stick together!! :hugs:

WTT:

TTC/NTNP:
Sara
Leah
Lacy
hollydazzles
Jbaby
Dove830

Preggers!!:
Aimee
Jackie
Meagan!!! :bfp: due 5/15/15

Yay for new thread :)

So happy we can stick together in the long and sometimes miserable journey of TTC!
I wouldn't have made it this far without you ladies for sure :)

So happy for you!! We'll probably look back when we all have babies and see how far we've come!!

:hi: Hi ladies. Thanks for making the thread, Leah! I love talking with you guys :friends:

I wish we could have a get together! I need some girl time. With wine or sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries :)

Followed you guys over from the testing thread. Haven't been really active lately because of many life events, but we are getting serious this month :) I'd love to stick it out with you all :)

Heck yes! The more the merrier! Maybe I should make a list of who is where in this process?

Hi Holly! welcome to our group :)

Thanks ladies! I have to let all my ttc craziness out on here because otherwise I think I scare the hubs :haha: Like he did NOT seem super excited when I was waving all the cheapie opks and hpts I finally ordered around in his face. Although when I explained how much money I will save . . . he perked up some.:blush:

hahaha. I think most hubbies don't get it. Mine is wanting as baby just as much, if not more, than me. But he's glad that I take care of all the practicalities like tracking my cycle and testing. He might freak out a bit if he knew how many HPTs I used every cycle :blush: Thank goodness for WalMart and the Dollar Store! We've been trying about two years now and this will be our second. I have a dd that is almost 4.

Yeah... I went through WAYY too many tests last cycle.. I'll show hubby maybe one, but I'm pretty sure he thinks I only test a couple times if I think we caught it. HA!
Although I may chill out on the testing in June. (I think we'll take a break this month) I'm still not out of wondfos but I just get tired of testing by the time it matters. Maybe I should try the whole " only do a FRER the day AF is due". That would really test my patience!!

I'm in the same boat as you Sara. Hubby wants a baby probably more than I do. After all the losses I'm spent. But he keeps me going.

He definitely wants to have a baby. . . he's just cheap? :haha: He has been reminding me to make sure I temp though :)

Thanks leah! Im happy im finally past first trimester as with the previous pregnancy i didnt make it this far at all...babies HB is 168bpm and in 2 wks we find out the gender! Exciting.

Wow!! It's flying by Jackie!!

Haha my hubby is too holly! That's why I don't tell him about my testing habits :blush:

I'm here too :)
Thanks Leah for creating such great threads haha!!

I need opinions ladies! So what I think is AF started yesterday. But it's only spotting. I haven't filled a tampon at all, which isn't typical. I'm calling it a weird AF but should I do a cheapie test just to make sure?

Do it leah! My friend recently had a baby in Nov...but she kept getting her 1 day periods and she suddenly started feeling dizzy and when she went to the dr they checked her and shes very pregnant right now haha its funny how life happened to her. She didnt want to have a baby at least not now and she got preggo and she wanted to wait a few yrs for the nxt one and it happened unexpectedly that she even cried cause she didnt want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->