From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Sorry I'm MIA. Really depressed in the TTC department, so I'm taking a break. I can't keep hoping for nothing every month. We're on a weekend getaway and I'm enjoying my fair share of wine. I know fertile week is coming so I'm just gonna let it roll. If we do stuff we do, if not, whatever. Blehhh.

So glad for you Sara! This has to be it!!

I'm sorry you are feeling down Leah :-(
Maybe taking a more relaxed approach is what you need!? Xxx

Hugs for you Leah :hugs:
When is the last time you checked in with a doctor about ttc?

It's alright ladies. I guess we're just not meant to have kids right now. Trying to come to terms with it.
I'm supposed to get an U/S where they pump saline in the uterus and check it out. Haven't scheduled it because all my blood work came back fine so there's no explained reason for our losses. Makes me angry that it's just "bad luck" so said the doctor.

Leah, I'm not so sure I buy that you just have bad luck. You have had too many losses to be coincidence. Maybe your bloodwork is fine but you have a structural problem that the US would see. I know of women that developed structural issues or scar tissue after their first delivery.

I agree but I've had 3 u/s this year and all came back normal. I'll schedule the us for next cycle I guess!

Hey leah

Sorry about everything :( have you had one of these saline u/s before? or were the last 3 just regular ones? I had one of these saline ones in Feb and they were able to measure the thickness of my uterine wall and see other things that a normal ultrasound can't do. Maybe it will help give you some answers.

big hugs :)

Kim

One of my BnB friends had ultrasounds that came back normal. She had surgery so they could get a closer look and it turned out she has a septum in her uterus (most people don't) that was blocking over 90% of the implantation space for the babes. She had gotten pregnant several times but always had early loses. Not saying this is your problem but just that further testing may be worth doing.

I'm sorry you are having hard time right now :hugs: How is Emilia?

Haven't had the saline done yet. It's also a $50 copay that I don't feel like swinging right now :haha:

Emmys good! Talking up a storm. Her favorite song right now is let it go from frozen so I hear "Wet it gooooo Weett it gooooooo!! Can't hol-it-bacc....moreeee!!!!" Hilarious. :)

How's everyone else??

:rofl: few things in life are better than little kids singing!

Emily likes to make up songs. She sang for 10 minutes in the car the other day about how daddy gets to be a captain now! Yesterday's song was about birds who know where they are flying. :shrug:

I really need to rent frozen and watch it next time hubs is on shift...
That is too cute! I can't wait to have those moments with our baby :)

Leah, I think getting the structural ultrasound when you're ready would be a good thing. When I was 20, I started seeing my current OB and before her I had had numerous ultrasounds and was told everything was normal other than cysts. Well my first appt with her she did an ultrasound and while she didn't fill me with saline.. she did find my bicornate uterus. So you never know what they might see.

Hope everyone else is well. I can't wait until we have more BFPs :)

Great news for you, Sara!

EMS--glad that everything is going well for you!

Leah, TTC SUCKS! But hey, if there are things they can do to see why there are issues, then you may as well get 'em done asap, so you can get to making your take home baby :flower:

As for me, yesterday I started my 3rd bulk pack of OPK's, these ones are super thin, which I did not know when I bought them. Hopefully they're ok.

Is anyone here a cervix checker?? :laugh2:

I am an obsessive cervix checker :)

Leah and sig - that's so cute about your babies singing!!

I'm 7dpo today and started testing :) way too early so there was nothing to see but I'm so impatient!

Here is our little bit :)
I'm 8 weeks 4 days - measuring as 8 weeks 6 days. HB was nice and strong at 179 bpm :)
Pic is blurry because little bit kept moving and kicking. I loved seeing that!

:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20140520_083846_104.jpg
    IMG_20140520_083846_104.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
Cute as a button, Ems!!!

I used to check my cervix all the time before having my littlest one. Now (STILL waiting for my first post partum AF) it changes daily...it's soooo frustrating. I do it at the same time every day, and it can go from soooo high I can hardly reach it, to sooo low, that I only need to go like 1/2 an inch. I'm going nuts....if I wasn't already! :wacko:

Hey ladies.

Sorry I've been MIA.. Been trying to distance a bit with TTC things. CD2 for me. Hubby and I haven't had sex in a month. So there's that. I have a million reasons why I don't want to, most of which sound petty I'm sure. I mean, if he's making decisions that effect us both to help himself then maybe I need to do the same. I don't feel like I come first or that my needs are a priority so why have sex only he wants and continue to ignore that? See, sounds petty but I'm not just saying no baby no sex, I just want to be a priority. Like he values my needs even if he misses out on something he wants. Lots of assorted family things going on too I won't get into, I've vented enough about my personal life.

Aimee, I am so so so happy for you. Your babe looks fantastic and I will be sending all my best wishes to you, you deserve this and it's fantastic. Congradulations I can't wait to see more photos.

To everyone else- Leah, Sara, Dove, Lacy and everyone I've forgotten - I hope your all well and happy and having a great start to summer. I miss you all, you're all phenomenal. I may be quiet but I check in. Much love
Xoxo

Hi meagan,
It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry you and hubby are struggling. I don't think you sound petty bayou should be a priority! We all have to compromise in a marriage and hubby is no exception. I hope you are talking about it with him and that he has his listening ears on! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

My ovaries looked fine today and its too soon to know if they will respond to my injections. Dr increased my dose and we will look again on sat. Meds for this cycle so far is $1400! And that is with the half off discount I get. Come on ovaries, lets speed this up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->