From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Tested with a FS and got a BIG white indent, so it's definitely af!! :haha:

Boo for AF!
Fx when you guys go full force TTC again then it will result in a beautiful spring baby :)

Jackie: I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going well!!

Hey Chickas!!

I finally found the thread lol.

Leah - No prob on the WTT- even though I dont know what we are. I guess thats as close to the truth as I can get.

Seriously, if I didnt know better I would almost think I was pregnant. I have a lot of weirdities going on I cant explain lol. My dr says I have a small UTI which I never get when we use condoms. I got a yeast infection which I can only explain it if my drs lube had glycerin in it but she wasnt checking the lady business (lets leave it at that!). Im gassy and keep getting headaches I cant explain ( i usually get them when im too tired ). And my cm has been strange! I assumed some strangeness with the yeast infection but thats long gone now and its no different. O day is suppose to be today but im gettng creamy cm not even watery.

Man if I hadnt have had a period Id be swearing up and down im knocked up lol. Probably just wishful thinking and my body being weird as usual. Ill expect AF around May 22 so Ill be patiently waiting to see how that goes lol. Our sex life has taken a major dive. Once in a little over a month. Ugh.

Anyways, enough about me!! Hope all the ladies here are doing good and looking forward to a good weekend :)

muah. xox

Hi Meagan. Our bodies must have had a pow-wow this month. Mine is also being very weird. My breasts/nipples have been sore since O and this month when I O'd I didn't get any ovary pain (I usually get pain for a week). I've been lightheaded and really irritable. I wish I could say I think I'm pregnant but I don't really. I think my body is just acting up.

DD is sick with fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose. I think I'm off to take her to the Dr. per hubby's request. I don't think they will do anything for her but we shall see......

Glad I'm not alone! My boobs never hurt this bad unless I'm pregnant, but they've been hurting since the tww! And I'm super emotional for no reason. Also having ovary pain that I never get unless I'm O'ing! What is going on with us??

Oh no Sara! Poor baby. We went through that a couple weeks ago and it made it's rounds with all of us. They'll probably just tell you to give her some mucinex to get it out and Tylenol if she has a fever. :)

So hubby doesn't want to take a break anymore this month and I'm on the fence. I really want a spring baby which means waiting till June and I'm feeling so down because we didn't manage to conceive before my 12 week due date. But I also don't want to give up and think I should keep trying for my hubby. Maybe we can ntnp and I'll give up opks. But next month I think vitex could help me. I only have a 12 day lp so maybe it'd shorten the wait for O and lengthen the lp!

Leah, do you take B complex? Also helps with extending your LP, and much easier to find ;)

Also, once you get your baby, you won't care when he/she was born :)

I don't! Thanks!!

Yeah... Plus we'll have a few more chances for a spring baby since we want a few more :)

Leah: maybe the moon is having a weird cycle and affecting our bodies :haha:

I think you won't care when baby is due once you are pregnant. But, if it doesn't feel right for you then take a break. There's no reason that Anthony gets to decide when you guys try or not.

The doctor actually gave Emily antibiotics because her ears and throat were so red. Luckily Emily says her new medicine is "delicious" and keeps asking for more. The only thing that has helped her so far is Mucinex with the cough suppressant in it. Hopefully the antibiotics will help her turn the corner.

I'm thinking I can start testing Monday, which means I will probably test Sunday :rofl: Last night I had a sharp, strong, very localized cramp. Of course my brain goes right to the idea that it might be implantation. Ug, I think ttc has taken over my brain.

I swear it is! It's weird!

I agree, y'all are right. I'm not going to care about the due date :) don't worry, he's not the only decision maker. I just feel like I need to lean on him a lot right now. I'm trying to muster my strength back up and trust that we will conceive when the time is right. Just keep chugging along right?? :) I got softcups though! I wish they had an extra small though! That thing hurt!

Ahhh! I hope it is implantation!! Can't wait to see tests!!

Sig - can't wait to see your tests!! Hopefully the cramp was implantation!! :-D

Meagan - our bodies can be such a tease some times :-( Imagine if you were pregnant though :-S crazy!!

Afm - cd12 today and opk was darker this morning! Not positive but definitely darker so won't be far away now :) I only have about 3 opk's left which mega sucks!!

Sorry so many are having weird months. . .My period is late for the first time in months. . . My cycles have been getting shorter and now bam super long.

Hi ladies.. just checking in :)
8 weeks tomorrow (I need to update my ticker)
Left work early today to come home and sleep off a headache. I feel much better.
I have another ultrasound Tuesday :) can't wait to see baby again.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Wow 8 weeks EMS that's gone quick! How exciting u get to see bub again soon!

3dpo today for me......hurry up tww!!
I'm doing the slices of pinapple from 1-5 dpo so atleast that is keeping me focused on that for a bit!

glad you are feeling better Aimee. I love to hear that you are 8 weeks and everything is going well! Can't wait to hear about your next scan.

I had a rough week. I've been having more PMS emotional issues and then they get compounded when I realize I'm not pregnant...again. Ug. On to another "fresh start" and I am CD2 :)

I know some days I feel like i just found out & then im like wow 8 weeks!
Yay for 3dpo Jbaby! I've heard good things about the pineapple trick.. hope it helps you! Fx for you!

Thanks Sara! It's still weird to me that I'm the one talking about being pregnant. I've had a couple of no nausea days where I almost forget and then I'm like oh yeah!
I'm sorry about the emotions - PMS on top of TTC emotions is no good. I'll be keeping my fx that hubs will be home at the right time & you guys catch it this month :)

:hi: Hi ladies. So quiet in here lately. How is everybody doing?

Good news from me today. I went and had an ultrasound of my ovaries and there are no growing follicles yet for this cycle. So I will get to start my injections today. So curious to see what my body will do with the stronger fertility meds. Very hopeful that this will be the boost we need to get another little one! Doctor is hopeful and thinks meds are a good idea for me right now. I'm "old", a cancer survivor, and had to take chemo meds, all of which decrease egg quantity and quality. I know there's got to be one good egg left in there!!

That's great Sig!! Hopefully the meds work well!! :-D

Awesome news Sara!! I believe their has to be a good egg for you! Hopefully this will be the boost it needs! Good luck and fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->