From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Merry Christmas Eve ladies!

From Odin and his Daddy :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141224_022908.jpg
    IMG_20141224_022908.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
Aww Aimee that's adorable! Congrats again, enjoy being a mama! Merry Christmas

Well ladies, it looks like this thread has gone dark.

It's sad, but life happens. Some big life things were / are going on with Leah, Sara disappeared, Aimee got her little man and I am awaiting my little girl. To those who came in in the middle I don't mean to leave you out, just names escape me.

I wish all you ladies nothing but the best with your lives, children and future children. You have all been a great group to chat with and to have had the pleasure of sharing life events with. I hope everyone is well and continues to be well.

I am saying goodbye, I think after a month of checking back for signs of life and there haven't been it's time to stop. I hope the silence or the drift from this site doesn't mean bad things for you all, I hope life has just got you by the lady bits and it's full steam ahead!

All my love,
Meagan.

Hey guys!

OH MY GOSH AIMEE He's incredible!!!!

Sorry I haven't checked in much. My Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer, so we're enjoying as much time as we have with him.
Tony and I took a VERY serious break. We both thought it was going to end in divorce and somehow by the grace of God, we have worked everything out!!!! So relieving. I couldn't handle another major loss right now anyways.
Got a great job at an optometrist office full time, school full time, Emmy's in daycare, new car, PHEW!

Our TTC is still on a halt. We want to get our own house (obviously) first. Right now, on the days he works, he stays with his mom and the days he's off, he comes down to my parent's house to be with us. So we get 3-4 days out of 7. Not too terrible. He may get a job in this county, which would mean pay raise and our own place!! Fx for that!

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Ladies!
Thank you Leah, he has been so great. I wouldn't change being a mommy for anything. - so happy to hear that everything is working out for you. I think about you often.

Meagan - I hope all is going well with your pregnancy, I have checked in as well but didn't take the time to write on here. It has definitely been a blessing to have you all on this journey with me.

I go back to work on the 9th and I'm dreading it. I have loved these last 7 weeks with Odin more than anything.

I know we are all busy but maybe we can still keep in touch from time to time even if it is a month or two between updates.

You are all awesome ladies and I'm so glad we are all getting on well with our lives.

Odin and I were doing tummy time a couple of days ago.. He's growing up so fast!

Attachments

• IMG_20150205_091405.jpg
    IMG_20150205_091405.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Lily Adelaide Ella.
Born Mothers day, May 10th at 8:17am 9lbs 11oz. Induced terrible 17 hr labour due to spd I incurred in March. Severely anaemic after labour. Ended up with a d&c yesterday for retained products.

But now all is well. Baby is a rockstar and I'm coming up on 4 weeks breastfeeding. A milestone I never hit.

Hope everyone is well. Xo

Attachments

• 2015-05-29_13.12.16.jpg
    2015-05-29_13.12.16.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
Awwwww Meagan!! Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!!

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone!!! How have we all been???

Finding out gender this week and super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->