From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

May 15 if the due date calc online is right lol I love the number 5 so I think it's a sign.. Bfp on Sept 5th due on 15/5/15 :)

:dance: congratulations meagan :dance:
So happy for you!!!!
Have you told DH yet?

Thanks Sara! Yes I told him he's very excited :) Seems my due date is actually May 14 2015, I was off a day lol.

Maybe you just have mommy intuition about when baby will make an appearance :)

Seems the excitement is over and I'm into worries of miscarriage. While I have no past history reasons to be worried, and my progression seems good to me ( I put the pics up in the pregnancy tests section ) I'm still worried I'll miscarry cuz I'm fat. I'm not 300 pounds or anything, probably 220-225 and 5'8 but still.. I want to fast forward to the heartbeat so I can breathe. My gf has a Doppler, and she got hers at 8 wks but she's pencil thin didn't have as much blubber to go through. Bah, sorry gals had to freak out for a second.

:hugs: its okay to freak out :) we're here for ya! I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Still so very happy for you! Maybe you've started a strong of good luck for the thread!

If you have no history, no bleeding, no nothing, don't worry.

I know its hard but try to focus on the positive because you can't control the negative anyway.

Congrats meagan!!

Hello lovely ladies...long time i havent been on here! Hows everyone doing?
Afm 7 wks left to meet my baby boy...heres a sneak peek..
image.jpg

He's a cutie Jackie!

How are you doing Meagan? Hopefully pregnancy is being nice to you!

This whole feeling of my rib cage feeling like someone is ripping them apart one by one really bites a big one lol
LO hasn't been moving around as much this week either but I guess its running out of room!

Hi ladies.

Aimee, glad things are moving along doer you. Are you waiting to find out gender? How is school?

Meagan, how are you feeling? Does it seem more real yet?

Hi Sara! School is fine - actually enjoying my classes a bit more this semester. Fingers crossed baby stays in until December 15th when I finish my final! lol
Yes we are staying team yellow - I thought it would be hard but I'm actually quite enjoying it. I can't wait to hear "It's a..."... Hubby and I think its a boy though so we shall see!

Hey girls, I'm doing ok. Was quite sick last night but I don't know if it was ms or because I had to stop a medication I've been on for a year. It's been a rough couple days since stopping, I think I might have to go back on at half dose and try to ween before I see me dr on Friday. Other then that can't stay awake past 9pm lol.
:hugs:
I want to be team yellow too! Here's hoping we make it Aimee :)

How are you feeling meagan?

You still around Leah? Enjoying your new car?

Nothing new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"