From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

It's been so quiet....Hope everyone is doing well.

AFm I'm 5 dpo today and my temp spiked....couple be nothing, but this is the first time since I started temping that I haven't had a temp beneath the coverline by now. Our timing wasn't great this cycle, but wasn't bad. God, I haaaaaate the tww....:haha:

Hi ladies, thought I'd update as things have been crazy.

Turns out I have a moderate subchorionic hemorrhage that's sent me to the er a few times his week with bleeding. Had an ultrasound on Wednesday that discovered this, dated me 8 days from what I thought I was ( but I think my due date is off 5 days making me only 3 days behind not 8), saw a 150bpm heartbeat and the fetus was determined to be viable. My hcg went from 39,000 on Wednesday to 47,000 today so that's good too.
I've been referred to an early pregnancy assessment clinic I didn't know we had for monday morning. I assume I'll have to be monitored and be high risk.

Love you all, hope everyone is great, talk soon. Xox

Hi Meagan!
So sorry to hear about the bleed - great news about HB & viable baby.
I hope close monitoring gets you thru this with a healthy baby at the end!

Hope everyone else is doing well - not much has changed for me. Had a growth scan at 26 weeks and baby is measuring right on track. I have my icky glucose test in the morning and an appt after. We have our 4D on the 16th and then I have another growth scan on the 20th.
Pregnancy seems to be flying by!

Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!

So glad things are looking good, meagan!!! <3

Hi ladies :)

Long time, no talk! I think about you guys and always mean to come and post but then I never get around to it!

I'm full term tomorrow and I can't believe it! I've struggled with a lot of pre term labor since about 30 weeks but luckily it hasn't resulted in a preemie!
I am hoping baby will stay in until Monday night at least, so I can finish my last final for the semester. Then I am more than happy if baby wants to come. I have become very uncomfortable in the last couple of weeks. If baby doesn't come on its own by the 21st then I will go in to start the induction process :) she doesn't want me to go over due bc of my thyroid and I am perfectly okay with that!

Meagen I can't believe you're already 17 weeks! Craziness - how are you feeling? Did the bleeding go away? Do we know gender yet?

Leah - I wish I could give you a giant hug. I hate things went south for you and hubs but I like to think it just means there is something else waiting for you and Emelia (sorry if i spelled it wrong!). We're here if you need us :)

I hope everyone else is doing great as well :)

Have you named her yet Aimee??

Glad everyone's doing well! Where are you Sara??

If the baby is a girl she will be Lillian Skye and if it's a boy then he will be Odin Michael.

I've had a strong feeling that it is a boy the whole time so we will see!

Hi ladies! I finished the semester before having the baby! Woo hoo!
I also had an appt yday. I'm 2cm & 60% effaced. I did test + for group B strep so I will get antibiotics during delivery.. Fingers crossed, baby will be here any day now!

Aimee I'm so excited for you! I wish I could fast forward to May and be done with being pregnant lol.

I love the name Odin. I'm on team :blue: for you ;)

We do actually know the gender, we found out on Saturday. Then I promptly turned around and got the worst stomach bug I've ever had and spent Monday morning in the ER pumped with fluids in an Iv. It was terrible.

But anyway.. It's a... GIRL! :pink:

Were both still processing it, I'll be honest we both wanted a boy. It's the last baby ya know? But seeing her on the scan squirming and gulping and kicking was the best feeling. I'm starting to feel little flutters too, hopefully full kicks in the next two weeks.

Leah I hope you're hanging in there. We all know you're a tough cookie. I'm sorry you're going through a separation, hubby and I have almost been there I can't imagine going through it. However, from what you've said it sounds like it was necessary for you and your daughters well being. Just know we're here for you, no matter how far away we are! :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_145542320394720.jpg
    IMG_145542320394720.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
thanks Meagan!

Congrats on the baby girl.. But I definitely understand your feelings. This is first baby & I've had such a strong feeling that it is a boy that I'm worried about being disappointed if it is a girl.. But like you, I know once he/she is born, it won't matter!

Hope you're feeling better from the nasty stomach bug!

According to my husband i'm definitely pregnant :haha:. Which means, in his language, I've popped. Either that or now that I'm wearing or starting to wear mat clothes it's obvious then when I was wearing plus size lol

Ooooo Aimee you're in any day now land! Super excited for your update on the arrival :)

Yay for baby bumps! I think I'll miss mine - not the 38 week bump but maybe like 30 weeks when I still felt cute lol

A week from now we will be checking into the hospital if I don't go before then.. Which I feel like I might - Dr appt tomorrow. I will update you ladies then :)

Today's the day!!! Eeeek!

We go in around 4pm (3 hours from now) to get checked in and get the process started!

I will be sure to update when I can!

I've been checking like crazy to see if there was any news!! Hope it goes well for you, good luck xox

I'm dilated to 3cm.. Waiting as long as I can before getting the epidural.

EMS, I am so excited for you! I wish you all the best!
We are a team yellow and everyone has a feeling that we'll have a boy. Me too! We'll find out soon./
I had menstrual cramping yesterday, but today it's quite.

Way to go Aimee! I went drug free the first time, asked for it immediately the second lol. I understand holding off, the relief of when you get it is mind blowing! . Lol

HE is here! Odin Michael Doubleday arrived 7lbs 12oz 20.5 inches long after 30 minutes of pushing!

Will update more later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->