From WTT to BFP: Teaup & Brenn are best buddies!

I have quit caffeine completely, but I stopped drinking it over a year ago because I was drinking way too much and was feeling like crap. I thought it might be an adrenal gland thing so I made a lot of changes in my life and one of them was no caffeine. I feel tons better so I suspect I was right about the adrenal gland thing

It's so weird the tickers disappeared!!

It sounds like you guys have bd plenty this week since it is only Wednesday! I'm sure you have plenty of swimmers in there but I would jump OH tonight and tomorrow just in case!!

Good luck!! I am due to ovulate Saturday so our cycles are pretty similar right now!

Yeah I should stop drinking tea really, it does make my heart beat faster, and I always feel sick after drinking coffee so I don't think my body likes it! (I like the taste though!) I'm weaning myself off my daily cuppa as of tomorrow I think. :thumbup:

Yes I hope some of those little swimmers are going to make it! Today is day 17 of my cycle which is when I ovulated once before. The last couple of nights I haven't slept very well and I have quite a few headaches on and off today. So maybe those are my ovulation symptoms? :shrug:

If we conceived this cycle then our baby would be due: Feb 8th

It will probably be freezing weather in Feb! But at least spring would be around the corner.

Wow our cycles are in sync this month then! That's so weird!

My due date would also be February 8th! I am supposed to o in two days though so maybe I should re-check it lol!

I haven't noticed anything except fertile cm and increased sex drive when I'm ovulating... I wish I had some more clearcut symptoms!

Have a good day, teacup!!

My due date would also be February 8th! I am supposed to o in two days though so maybe I should re-check it lol!

I haven't noticed anything except fertile cm and increased sex drive when I'm ovulating... I wish I had some more clearcut symptoms!

Have a good day, teacup!!

I have had the worst headache all day today! Also a few ovary twinges and a dull ache similar to when I get AF. So not sure what is going on. I'm sure I'm just symptom spotting though. Have a big spot on my chin too!

How are you Brenn? Are you having a good week? xx

My week is going really well! We have started the home buying process and are going to be looki at houses a ton in the next few weeks! We were referred to our realtor by a realtor friend from out of town and the one to whom we were referred is terrible! She rarely responds to emails and when she does she doesn't even answer our questions plus she sent us 8 listings that meet none of the criteria we told her we were looking for... ugh. She has got to go! So we are on the lookout for a new realtor.

Other than, things are great! Working and trying to get caught up on all the housework and tv shows and books I've been neglecting in the last few weeks because of school!!

I've been feeling pretty grouchy because we are wasting this ovulation but I hope oh will be ready to try in the next two cycles. I might make it through one more cycle but I'm not waiting past July 1st for sure. He can be on board for trying or not have sex with me at all, but I'm tired of waiting. We have done all we set out to do before trying and he is still trying to make it all perfect before we try! I'm really frustrated and angry. We haven't had sex since Monday because of how angry I am to be skipping this perfect ovulation. It doesn't make sense, but it is what is happening since him pulling out would make me want to pull his testicles off :haha:

Hope your headache has disappeared! Those things all sound like o symptoms to me!!

My week is going really well! We have started the home buying process and are going to be looki at houses a ton in the next few weeks! We were referred to our realtor by a realtor friend from out of town and the one to whom we were referred is terrible! She rarely responds to emails and when she does she doesn't even answer our questions plus she sent us 8 listings that meet none of the criteria we told her we were looking for... ugh. She has got to go! So we are on the lookout for a new realtor.

Other than, things are great! Working and trying to get caught up on all the housework and tv shows and books I've been neglecting in the last few weeks because of school!!

I've been feeling pretty grouchy because we are wasting this ovulation but I hope oh will be ready to try in the next two cycles. I might make it through one more cycle but I'm not waiting past July 1st for sure. He can be on board for trying or not have sex with me at all, but I'm tired of waiting. We have done all we set out to do before trying and he is still trying to make it all perfect before we try! I'm really frustrated and angry. We haven't had sex since Monday because of how angry I am to be skipping this perfect ovulation. It doesn't make sense, but it is what is happening since him pulling out would make me want to pull his testicles off :haha:

Hope your headache has disappeared! Those things all sound like o symptoms to me!!

I hope it was Ovulation! We BD'd again last night to be sure :winkwink: (gave up with every other day quite quickly! Been going for every day instead.)

I haven't really noticed any EWCM. I'm thinking I may have ovulated early, possibly Tuesday, but I'm not sure. Today I have had weird thigh and leg aches which I normally get around AF. Also was weeing super frequently yesterday.

Your Realtor sounds hopeless! How exciting that you are buying a house! :happydance: We would love our own house, hope to have enough savings for a deposit this time next year. Good luck with house searching! Hopefully it will distract you from pulling OH's testicles off! :haha:

Well I have had a few more weird crampy twinges today. So I wonder if I may be ovulating around now after all! My cycles vary between 28 - 34 days so it's hard to predict ovulation. We have BD'd every day this week, probably ought to continue over the weekend just in case! :thumbup:

Have a lovely weekend Brenn! Hope house hunting is going well. xxx

I would keep bding for a couple more days, too! It definitely sounds like you guys got enough swimmers in there- now for them to do the hard part :haha:

We found at least one house we are going to call about, but we aren't having a ton of luck right now finding houses we like! It is just the very first week (less than actually) so I have to stop being impatient :haha:

Oh said he wants to try next month but he said it while I was teary and talking about how much it hurts to skip this ovulation. I have serious doubts about how much he wants to and or will do it since he said the same thing this month then threw out insurance as being his hold up.

I hope you get your bfp so I can live vicariously, idk if we will ever start trying.

I would keep bding for a couple more days, too! It definitely sounds like you guys got enough swimmers in there- now for them to do the hard part :haha:

We found at least one house we are going to call about, but we aren't having a ton of luck right now finding houses we like! It is just the very first week (less than actually) so I have to stop being impatient :haha:

Oh said he wants to try next month but he said it while I was teary and talking about how much it hurts to skip this ovulation. I have serious doubts about how much he wants to and or will do it since he said the same thing this month then threw out insurance as being his hold up.

I hope you get your bfp so I can live vicariously, idk if we will ever start trying.

Yay! Will be great if you are TTC next month! Sorry to hear you have been teary lately, at least you know that you will be trying really soon now. :hugs:

OH and I didn't BD at the weekend, I think we were both a little exhausted from BD'ing all week! I did tentatively suggest we tried on Saturday because I may be ovulating, and he said 'It's not a business transaction!' :haha: I wasn't really in the mood either. I hope we didn't miss eggy, because I def had a few weird cramps over the weekend. Only 10 days until testing! I don't feel any different yet, except I have been quite anxious? I suppose it's such a big deal committing to having a baby and I'm just anxious in case we can't conceive etc.

I have been getting super broody and day dreaming that I'm pregnant. I understand now why all the ladies say the 2 week wait feels more like 2 months!

Did you have a good weekend Brenn? Have you found a nice house yet? It must be lovely looking around different places with your OH and imagining it as your own. :cloud9:

Yay! Will be great if you are TTC next month! Sorry to hear you have been teary lately, at least you know that you will be trying really soon now. :hugs:

OH and I didn't BD at the weekend, I think we were both a little exhausted from BD'ing all week! I did tentatively suggest we tried on Saturday because I may be ovulating, and he said 'It's not a business transaction!' :haha: I wasn't really in the mood either. I hope we didn't miss eggy, because I def had a few weird cramps over the weekend. Only 10 days until testing! I don't feel any different yet, except I have been quite anxious? I suppose it's such a big deal committing to having a baby and I'm just anxious in case we can't conceive etc.

I have been getting super broody and day dreaming that I'm pregnant. I understand now why all the ladies say the 2 week wait feels more like 2 months!

Did you have a good weekend Brenn? Have you found a nice house yet? It must be lovely looking around different places with your OH and imagining it as your own. :cloud9:

I think you guys definitely got enough of the swimmers in there, there is no way you missed that eggie IMO! Now just to see if s/he will grab hold in there!! :haha:

I can't imagine the 2 week wait- I mean, I have no doubt I'll be a complete disaster! I hope it flies right by for you!!

We had a great Saturday, spent the day relaxing with my Kindle and we went to watch Star Trek that afternoon. Sunday was more stressful- I live in Oklahoma. Tornadoes were quite rampant Sunday, then of course it was absolutely horrendous yesterday. We did not receive a direct hit, the nearest tornado was about 3-4 miles away and it was likely a EF1 only. We actually didn't even get hail here! Today was another day of storms, no tornadoes but straight line winds and hail. I'm glad this rough patch of weather is nearing its end.

It has been so crazy that I haven't had time to update on here! I had some fertile CM today, which is odd four days after O- and we've been having unprotected sex since Saturday night! I'm actually hopeful that I'm Oing late :haha: I'm probably not, it seems fairly common to have a random fertile CM day so tomorrow's CM will likely tell me more.

Nothing else to update! We didn't view any houses this weekend, but we met with a realtor and a builder tonight and we're thinking of building. We have a floor plan and a lot picked out, but we can't decide if we're ready to take that plunge yet. We, of course, have NO rush whatsoever to make a decision. I'll likely be letting you know all about what we decide! Pro: New house, new build, very up and coming area with great property values Con: small (1436 sq ft) and surrounded by bigger houses (although not necessarily nicer which is why we can't afford a bigger one), as well as almost to the tippety top of our comfort range in price. :shrug:

Hope you're having a great week!!! :hugs:

I think you guys definitely got enough of the swimmers in there, there is no way you missed that eggie IMO! Now just to see if s/he will grab hold in there!! :haha:

I can't imagine the 2 week wait- I mean, I have no doubt I'll be a complete disaster! I hope it flies right by for you!!

We had a great Saturday, spent the day relaxing with my Kindle and we went to watch Star Trek that afternoon. Sunday was more stressful- I live in Oklahoma. Tornadoes were quite rampant Sunday, then of course it was absolutely horrendous yesterday. We did not receive a direct hit, the nearest tornado was about 3-4 miles away and it was likely a EF1 only. We actually didn't even get hail here! Today was another day of storms, no tornadoes but straight line winds and hail. I'm glad this rough patch of weather is nearing its end.

It has been so crazy that I haven't had time to update on here! I had some fertile CM today, which is odd four days after O- and we've been having unprotected sex since Saturday night! I'm actually hopeful that I'm Oing late :haha: I'm probably not, it seems fairly common to have a random fertile CM day so tomorrow's CM will likely tell me more.

Nothing else to update! We didn't view any houses this weekend, but we met with a realtor and a builder tonight and we're thinking of building. We have a floor plan and a lot picked out, but we can't decide if we're ready to take that plunge yet. We, of course, have NO rush whatsoever to make a decision. I'll likely be letting you know all about what we decide! Pro: New house, new build, very up and coming area with great property values Con: small (1436 sq ft) and surrounded by bigger houses (although not necessarily nicer which is why we can't afford a bigger one), as well as almost to the tippety top of our comfort range in price. :shrug:

Hope you're having a great week!!! :hugs:

Wow! OH and I have always fancied the idea of building our own house! We always watch Grand Designs (a British tv show which follows people's house builds, not sure if you have it in the US?). How exciting that you may be building your house! :happydance: It seems a lot of stress and money from what I have seen on tv, but it's all worth it in the end.

I've heard all about those awful tornadoes on the news, how frightening it must be for you. :hugs: I hope you have a cellar to hide in if one comes your way? Also hope the weather has calmed down now. xx

Today I had A LOT of EWCM. I never ever get it EVER. So am thinking that this could be a major positive sign? Only a week until testing! I still haven't decided if I have the stamina to wait until AF is actually late, or if I will test as soon as is accurate. I don't like to have a disappointing BFN but I am also super impatient. :haha:

Wow! OH and I have always fancied the idea of building our own house! We always watch Grand Designs (a British tv show which follows people's house builds, not sure if you have it in the US?). How exciting that you may be building your house! :happydance: It seems a lot of stress and money from what I have seen on tv, but it's all worth it in the end.

I've heard all about those awful tornadoes on the news, how frightening it must be for you. :hugs: I hope you have a cellar to hide in if one comes your way? Also hope the weather has calmed down now. xx

Today I had A LOT of EWCM. I never ever get it EVER. So am thinking that this could be a major positive sign? Only a week until testing! I still haven't decided if I have the stamina to wait until AF is actually late, or if I will test as soon as is accurate. I don't like to have a disappointing BFN but I am also super impatient. :haha:

OH and I would LOVE to build our own house, but after discussing it for a long time today and discussing it with a close friend who is a real estate agent, we probably will not built at this time. The closing costs would eat up our savings account and then we would have a higher payment per month as well so I feel like it is not a good financial idea, unless we get about $4000 more in savings- which would take about 10 months at our current savings rate. We are going to re-examine it at the end of the summer if we aren't already purchasing a home then.

We definitely have a cellar. The majority of people around here do, although you wouldn't know it based on the television interviews and news articles. I've heard sooo many things about people saying or writing things that essentially just the blame the victims- those living in the completely unpredictable paths of the F4 and F5 tornadoes. I am seething at how often I've heard or read things asking why Oklahomans still live here or why don't we build basements or why aren't schools required to build shelters for their students... Why, why, why and blame, blame, blame. So infuriating! I don't see anyone telling New Orleans residents not to move back because of Hurricane Katrina or not to live in California because of their earthquakes!! :growlmad:

EWCM is definitely a great sign!!! :happydance: I've read it can indicate an increase in estrogen after O which is a great sign of implantation!!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this is true for you!

You should definitely wait as long as you can, but I have a horrible time waiting on AF as it is now- I'll likely be testing from 1dpo :haha:

7 days until testing!!! :happydance::happydance: I can't wait to hear about your BFP!!! :hugs:

OH and I would LOVE to build our own house, but after discussing it for a long time today and discussing it with a close friend who is a real estate agent, we probably will not built at this time. The closing costs would eat up our savings account and then we would have a higher payment per month as well so I feel like it is not a good financial idea, unless we get about $4000 more in savings- which would take about 10 months at our current savings rate. We are going to re-examine it at the end of the summer if we aren't already purchasing a home then.

We definitely have a cellar. The majority of people around here do, although you wouldn't know it based on the television interviews and news articles. I've heard sooo many things about people saying or writing things that essentially just the blame the victims- those living in the completely unpredictable paths of the F4 and F5 tornadoes. I am seething at how often I've heard or read things asking why Oklahomans still live here or why don't we build basements or why aren't schools required to build shelters for their students... Why, why, why and blame, blame, blame. So infuriating! I don't see anyone telling New Orleans residents not to move back because of Hurricane Katrina or not to live in California because of their earthquakes!! :growlmad:

EWCM is definitely a great sign!!! :happydance: I've read it can indicate an increase in estrogen after O which is a great sign of implantation!!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this is true for you!

You should definitely wait as long as you can, but I have a horrible time waiting on AF as it is now- I'll likely be testing from 1dpo :haha:

7 days until testing!!! :happydance::happydance: I can't wait to hear about your BFP!!! :hugs:

I can't believe people have been blaming Olkahomans for not being prepared for the tornado! That's awful. They need sympathy and support, not snide remarks. xx I hope the weather is okay over there now.

Last night and today I noticed my nipples were reeeaaally sore! They were sort of tingling, and hurting against the fabric of my bra (sorry tmi). Also my gums bled when I cleaned my teeth, although it may be from eating my dinner earlier when it was too hot! :haha:

The nipple thing is very unusual though. I have also had very vivid dreams since ovulation, and haven't been sleeping properly (waking up for a wee every 2 hours).

I'm probably just more aware of my body right now, but the nipple thing was def very noticeable. :coffee:

I hope to be testing on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on symptoms etc. (and if AF doesn't arrive!!!).

Hope the house search goes well. Yes maybe save building your own house until a few years time, it's probably best that way so you can plan towards it for longer and save more. Much less stressful to move into a ready built home, and you can always alter it to your taste. :thumbup:

I can't believe people have been blaming Olkahomans for not being prepared for the tornado! That's awful. They need sympathy and support, not snide remarks. xx I hope the weather is okay over there now.

Last night and today I noticed my nipples were reeeaaally sore! They were sort of tingling, and hurting against the fabric of my bra (sorry tmi). Also my gums bled when I cleaned my teeth, although it may be from eating my dinner earlier when it was too hot! :haha:

The nipple thing is very unusual though. I have also had very vivid dreams since ovulation, and haven't been sleeping properly (waking up for a wee every 2 hours).

I'm probably just more aware of my body right now, but the nipple thing was def very noticeable. :coffee:

I hope to be testing on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on symptoms etc. (and if AF doesn't arrive!!!).

Hope the house search goes well. Yes maybe save building your own house until a few years time, it's probably best that way so you can plan towards it for longer and save more. Much less stressful to move into a ready built home, and you can always alter it to your taste. :thumbup:

Sore nipples are a great sign, although they are a sign of ovulation too too and I get them too- 4 days after o like clockwork! Since it is a new symptom for you, it sounds like a great sign for you!!!

I hope so much that you get your bfp!! Also my fire keeps autocorrecting bfp to bpd or boson- you ever see that I just didn't catch it :haha:

We got in touch with our realtor and we will go look at some places she found on June 7th!! That is when she gets back from vacation!

Any new symptoms??

Sore nipples are a great sign, although they are a sign of ovulation too too and I get them too- 4 days after o like clockwork! Since it is a new symptom for you, it sounds like a great sign for you!!!

I hope so much that you get your bfp!! Also my fire keeps autocorrecting bfp to bpd or boson- you ever see that I just didn't catch it :haha:

We got in touch with our realtor and we will go look at some places she found on June 7th!! That is when she gets back from vacation!

Any new symptoms??

Sounds like the sore nipples may have been ovulation related because they feel fine now! Am worried my anxiousness delayed ovulation and we may have missed it. :nope:

:coffee: Symptom wise, I have had crazy vivid dreams ever since ovulation, and also not sleeping very well. My boobs are tender now, but that isn't unusual in the week leading up to AF. I'm also bloated, but again I think this is normal for this time of my cycle. No other symptoms to speak of!

Will be testing in a couple of days if AF hasn't hinted at appearing!

How are you? Have you and your OH decided to TTC next cycle or wait until July? xxx

Oh and I forgot to mention - my boobs are much bigger! But again, this is probably the same as normal during lead up to AF. xx

I like to do my own research into statistics, and I found at least one article (actually a whooole bunch) but this one summarizes better than most and most people don't like to read research the way I do.. anyway, this article has some great stats on time to pregnancy! I thought you might like to read it: https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/9/1959.full

Tender boobs are a great sign, but I agree they're a great sign of both AF and BFP :haha: I hate how similar AF and BFP symptoms are!!!

OH said "Maybe" about trying this next cycle, but I'm guessing we're in for a long wait until July 24th. No sense crying about it, so I'm just not focusing on it. I can't even think about two more wasted cycles or two more wasted months. The money will be great, but I don't think it'll be worth it, which I've told OH several times. Since we're buying a house, and will be having to pay for the pregnancy and delivery hopefully very soon and that will be right out of our budget (ouch!) we need the money to fully make me comfortable with trying and hopefully getting pregnant this year. It would work out fairly well but better if we're getting $4000 at the end.

I just hate the idea of waiting and I keep thinking it is going to take a long time to get pregnant and we're just wasting time. My SIL starts the injections for her IVF tomorrow... and I have conflicting thoughts of wanting to start in June and also NOT wanting to, because either way we would find out about the same time and if I did get pregnant and she didn't- that would be terrible. If I did and she did- we would be only about a week apart in our pregnancy and that would seem like we (OH and I) did it on purpose since we know she is doing IVF and we're not supposed to be trying until July. If I didn't and she did- I would be heartbroken and reminded of what could have been the whole effing pregnancy. If neither of us did, then we would just be hot messes together and the whole family can't have survive that many hormones.

Its better for us to wait until at least July 1 but if we wait that long, I can't imagine not just waiting those final 27 days to ensure (or, better ensure) we don't give birth before April 1. My nurse friends do not think, with my hip and back problems, that I can make it 40 weeks. I'm a fairly small person with a pretty big curvature in my spine and that caused rib deformities, which causes limited space in my upper torso. There just isn't as much room in my body as in a normal person's body. My doc and physical therapist both believe my biggest issue will be shortness of breath due to the limited space already provided for my lungs but my doc never commented on whether she thought I would be able to go full term. Just that I could and should expect earlier than normal and possibly more severe shortness of breath but it should not cause any significant problems.

At least if it takes a 6 months to fall preggo, we'll be more likely to make it past the April 1 deadline!

I guess it is all for the best- we have to wait until July 24th. :dohh:

I do get to pass this time cheering for your BFP and hopefully getting you through that first trimester!!! :hugs:

I like to do my own research into statistics, and I found at least one article (actually a whooole bunch) but this one summarizes better than most and most people don't like to read research the way I do.. anyway, this article has some great stats on time to pregnancy! I thought you might like to read it: https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/9/1959.full

Tender boobs are a great sign, but I agree they're a great sign of both AF and BFP :haha: I hate how similar AF and BFP symptoms are!!!

OH said "Maybe" about trying this next cycle, but I'm guessing we're in for a long wait until July 24th. No sense crying about it, so I'm just not focusing on it. I can't even think about two more wasted cycles or two more wasted months. The money will be great, but I don't think it'll be worth it, which I've told OH several times. Since we're buying a house, and will be having to pay for the pregnancy and delivery hopefully very soon and that will be right out of our budget (ouch!) we need the money to fully make me comfortable with trying and hopefully getting pregnant this year. It would work out fairly well but better if we're getting $4000 at the end.

I just hate the idea of waiting and I keep thinking it is going to take a long time to get pregnant and we're just wasting time. My SIL starts the injections for her IVF tomorrow... and I have conflicting thoughts of wanting to start in June and also NOT wanting to, because either way we would find out about the same time and if I did get pregnant and she didn't- that would be terrible. If I did and she did- we would be only about a week apart in our pregnancy and that would seem like we (OH and I) did it on purpose since we know she is doing IVF and we're not supposed to be trying until July. If I didn't and she did- I would be heartbroken and reminded of what could have been the whole effing pregnancy. If neither of us did, then we would just be hot messes together and the whole family can't have survive that many hormones.

Its better for us to wait until at least July 1 but if we wait that long, I can't imagine not just waiting those final 27 days to ensure (or, better ensure) we don't give birth before April 1. My nurse friends do not think, with my hip and back problems, that I can make it 40 weeks. I'm a fairly small person with a pretty big curvature in my spine and that caused rib deformities, which causes limited space in my upper torso. There just isn't as much room in my body as in a normal person's body. My doc and physical therapist both believe my biggest issue will be shortness of breath due to the limited space already provided for my lungs but my doc never commented on whether she thought I would be able to go full term. Just that I could and should expect earlier than normal and possibly more severe shortness of breath but it should not cause any significant problems.

At least if it takes a 6 months to fall preggo, we'll be more likely to make it past the April 1 deadline!

I guess it is all for the best- we have to wait until July 24th. :dohh:

I do get to pass this time cheering for your BFP and hopefully getting you through that first trimester!!! :hugs:

Thanks for posting that link to the article - it's really interesting. :thumbup: So it seems that the average fertile couple should conceive within 6 months if having regular unprotected sex during the fertile days. I guess my hopes were just high because both my sisters, my best friend, and my SIL conceived first time. I was very anxious though in the fertile week, so that may have delayed ovulation etc.

This morning I had some pulling feelings in my uterus, so feels like AF may be on her way. :dohh: I was hoping to maybe test tomorrow, but I think 11dpo may still be too early - so will try to hold out until Wednesday/Thursday.

Thanks for posting that link to the article - it's really interesting. :thumbup: So it seems that the average fertile couple should conceive within 6 months if having regular unprotected sex during the fertile days. I guess my hopes were just high because both my sisters, my best friend, and my SIL conceived first time. I was very anxious though in the fertile week, so that may have delayed ovulation etc.

This morning I had some pulling feelings in my uterus, so feels like AF may be on her way. :dohh: I was hoping to maybe test tomorrow, but I think 11dpo may still be too early - so will try to hold out until Wednesday/Thursday.

For the "truly fertile," it gives about a 48% chance of conception the very first month, and it goes up to 88% by month 6. Odds are really good for you in the next few months! I try to keep a positive attitude about waiting to ttc, but I'm going to be heartbroken about any BFNs so I understand wanting to wait until Wed/Thurs- I would too! I think a false negative would be much more likely 11dpo rather than 13dpo.

Don't write yourself out just yet! A lot of girls on here say it feels like AF is coming before they get their BFP. It is scary to think it might be AF so I guess it makes sense to just prepare yourself for AF. The TWW is terrible! I hope you get that BFP in the next couple of days!! :hugs:

For the "truly fertile," it gives about a 48% chance of conception the very first month, and it goes up to 88% by month 6. Odds are really good for you in the next few months! I try to keep a positive attitude about waiting to ttc, but I'm going to be heartbroken about any BFNs so I understand wanting to wait until Wed/Thurs- I would too! I think a false negative would be much more likely 11dpo rather than 13dpo.

Don't write yourself out just yet! A lot of girls on here say it feels like AF is coming before they get their BFP. It is scary to think it might be AF so I guess it makes sense to just prepare yourself for AF. The TWW is terrible! I hope you get that BFP in the next couple of days!! :hugs:

Well today I have awoken with a horrible sore throat! Coughed up some brown/red phlegm and generally feel like I'm getting a cold. :cry: Also I have a nasty spot on my cheek that hurts a lot but is deep under the skin. Last time I got spots like this I was on an Estrogen high contraception pill... so it does make me wonder... hmmm... :-k

I'm going to try to restrain myself from testing until Thurs morning!

Since I feel like I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how you're holding out so well!!! This all sounds really great, I hope it is what I think it is! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->