Front/ back facing prams

jenstar

Reaction score
Girls who have pushchairs you can set up to have baby facing both ways.... at what age did you put them forward facing? Just wondering.

I put caitlyn forward facing when there's something interesting to see x

I've recently started putting Charlie facing forwards sometimes when he is awake and I feel like he is bored of just looking at me,lol! x

lol I'm sure lily gets bored of my ugly mug!

i too have yet to put maddi forward facing :blush: i too am sure she gets fed up of my face! but i do like chatting to her :blush:

she has however been out in mum's buggy which is forward facing only and seems fine :blush:

i too have yet to put maddi forward facing :blush: i too am sure she gets fed up of my face! but i do like chatting to her :blush:

she has however been out in mum's buggy which is forward facing only and seems fine :blush:

Do you have her in the sitting bolt upright position yet Carly?? I put Hebe in it today with the straps holding her quite tight. She looked weird!! x

Do you have her in the sitting bolt upright position yet Carly?? I put Hebe in it today with the straps holding her quite tight. She looked weird!! x

I have the bugaboo chameleon too and still don't put Lily in the bolt upright- just doesn't look right to me!

i have the loola and jut swap him round to and fro if you get me. xx

I have the bugaboo chameleon too and still don't put Lily in the bolt upright- just doesn't look right to me!

She's proper dangling in it!!!

I haven't done it yet. And I don't know when I will. I've not thought about it to be honest, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->