Front opening nightie?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
I was looking for one at the weekend to take into hospital with me as Im going to try breastfeeding, but the only ones I can find are horrible floral things. Like my Granny's curtains.

Just wondering if anyone (UK) had managed to get a nice one and where from?

If I can't find anything alright, Ill have to settle for a marks and sparks one, but Id like a younger looking one! They have to be somewhere!

xxx

I managed to get a cheap plain pink one from Dunnes store that has buttons half way down the front. I only plan on wearing it for the birth and then putting it in the bin - only cost £3!

they have them in mothercare i think, im sure theyre pink and stripey.
have you tried ethel austins?

Nope, haven't tried Eithel Austins, I only really tried Primark, Matalan, TK Maxx and Asda because I wanted one I could just throw away.

Ill have a look :) Thanks!

xxx

Oooh I found a REALLY nice grey and pink pj set from TESCO's the top has buttons down so easy for brestfeeding and it came with 3/4 length bottoms..

Grey with a pink edge.. Really comfy and they look nice.. There were about a tenner I think...

Oooh might have to look there, thanks :)

xxx

I've got a night shirt, literally a shirt that I was thinking of using for hospital because it's long and has buttons if I go for breast feeding.

FOUND A NIGHTDRESS AND PJS WITH HIDDEN FLAP FOR BREASTFEEDING(SOUNDS AWFUL)!!!!! FROM LA REDOUTE AND VERBOUDET(SP) BOTH ON THE INTERNET.

I saw some nice ones in mothercare... but they're quite expensive. But the nice ones i saw were winnie the pooh :-D

I got some blue ones from Mothercare, not the most fashionable things but they did the job.

My mum got me a couple from Primark, one´s got Cheeky Monkey on it and monkey faces. It´s got about four or five buttons at the top, just enough to open and pop a bb out!!!

I saw one in Primark the other day for about £3 with buttons just down the front to the navel ish. My SIL got one from John Lewis which she threw after the birth.

i found a navy one in primark with pink flowers and buttons on just enough to get it out for feeding xxx

I saw one today in Ethel Austin for £5...didn't look toooo bad and price was ok for something to chuck afterwards ;)

My Mum got me a couple (Non-maternity) made out of t-shirt material (M & S I think) that had spaghetti straps and a low neck. Stretchy enough to pop a boob out or slip an arm out of a strap and cope with my tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->