Frustrated and confused!! Any help is appreciated!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Today is cd19 and I've been having positive opk's since cd16. That's 4 days in a row!!! Yes, I'm sure I'm reading the tests right. Half of them were with CBE digi and the other two are 'Answer' and I've double and triple checked the instructions and the diagram showing what a pos and neg test look like. It's DEFINITELY positive! The test line is darker than the test line on both 'Answer' tests! Last night DH and I did have an argument but things are better now. And my temp rose a little bit this morning. Any chance I've already ov'd or that I'm really about to? I'm starting to get worried as this isn't normal for me and I'm now afraid that I'm having an an-ovulatory cycle and it's gonna mess with our upcoming TTC date. I don't need this right now!!
Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? I'll take any input right now. I just need to understand what the hell is going on with my body!? Ugh!! If someone who is familiar with charting would look at my chart, I'd greatly appreciate it!! Please and thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22f221

I actually ended up with 6 positive OPK's this cycle and I could NEVER get a positive before, its so weird. FF already detected my OV date, I've read that sometimes your body gears up to OV but then doesn't and then it gears up again for another try. There's also the possibility of a woman producing 2 eggs in one cycle, although rare. Hard to say when your OV date will be but don't be discouraged. I had 6 positives 6 days in a row and I still OV'd. OPK's can be such a confusing thing. I also was usin the answer brand. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->