Frustrated at Dollar Tree

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
I have been getting faint lines on $ tree tests for a few days now. Had one somewhat dark line a few days ago but it wasn't really pink but it was defo there but that was after it sat for an hour or so.. you can see that pic here.. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/153305-got-today.html and then I took a FRER with a super super faint shadow of a line.. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/153825-anything-there.html

Now I have continued to get light lines on the dollar tree tests, but not as dark as the ones in the previous picture of them. I have taken a digital and gotten "Not Pregnant" but I know these aren't that sensitive I just had to POAS LOL.

This AM I took a dollar tree and got another faint line. A few hours later with 2nd morning urine I took another. It got a bit darker line but still faint and still the kind you have to twist and turn to see and be in good lighting.

Test sat on my counter for an hour to hour and a half. Mind you I still hve my dollar tree test from this AM and the line is the same, as well as the tests from the last few days the lines stayed the same.. they did not get darker or anything.

The 2nd test I took after sitting on the counter had this. It is PINK in person.
testjuly3 001.jpg
testjuly3 001x.jpg
*Edit* Here is a better picture:
testjuly3 001z.jpg

It is there without a doubt in person and pink. I was just brushing my teeth and looked down and it caught my eye without looking for it and I was shocked. Now I know it could be an evap but I know also evaps aren't usually this pink.. and I know my previous dollar tree tests don't have this pink line and they have sat even longer.

The only thing I am wondering is if the fact it sat on my counter while i took a shower.. if the heat or light from bathroom lights could have somehow made the line appear.. but the other tests are in the bathroom also but in a little bucket thing and they did not change.

I know everyone will say get a frer LOL.. I have 2 more dollar tree tests left for tomorrow (or tonight haha) and tomorrow I am going to go get either some FRER or equates (i much prefer equates) if AF hasn't shown. She is due anywhere from today through Tuesday.

So be honest.. do you guys think its an evap cause it took 60'ish minutes to show up? And was in the bathroom with the lights on? It really wasn't that hot or steamy in there but was just a tad, Or do you think the fact that the line was there lightly before and it just developed overtime is a good thing.

So confused!

I can see it in a few of the tests, not all, but its hard in a pic.

Right I know its hard to see in the previous tests.. I am asking about the 2 pictures I have put up of my most recent test. :)

I dont really know what to tell you. I dont think that the lights would make any difference, I dont know about the steam.

All I can say is get a frer or your favorite equate and test in the AM with FMU and see what you get!

Did that pink line show up at all within the 10 minute mark? Or was there nothing and then an hour later something?

looking promising the last pics look better than the previous tests i would test again and watch it for the full ten mins,good luck.xxx

There was a faint line but not nearly that dark. It was faint faint pink and you kind of had to tilt the test to see it. As it sat it darkened and when I saw it 1 hr later it was this dark.

I'm going to test again tomorrow with my dollar tree's I have then use an equate or frer the next day if AF hasn't come.

I bought an equate +/- to use tomorrow. I'll update at some point tomorrow :)

looks positive to me hun good luck for when you next test x p.s i also wonder the same thing as you as i had a bath when i did my test and wonder if the heat affected it somehow. x

You really need to read it within the time hon. The dollar tests always sound difficult as they are never that strong. You'll get better results with the FRER good luck, hope hope it comes out nice and strong for you in the morning. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->