FRUSTRATED!! Craving things that I can't find!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Hello all! :hi:

I was wondering if any of you knew where I can get a hold of Sun Lollies? I remember having them a few years ago but now I really really want one and can't find them anywhere :cry: Incase you can't remember they are like little triangle shaped ice lollies that you freeze yourself at home and they came in Orange, Strawberry & Tropical flavours...... I really want an orange one! I have been buying every kind of orange ice lolly I can find but they are not the same.

I am also craving Cremola Foam but it has stopped being made :cry:

I'm pretty sure I saw sun lollies in Iceland or the poundshop the other day, send the OH to have a look for you or just give them a ring and explain your situation lol.

They are called Jubblee's now and you can definately get them in Ice land and sainsburys

They are called Jubblee's now and you can definately get them in Ice land and sainsburys

Hiya! I have the jubblees in the freezer and they are not the same, they taste like the lollies me and my friends made out of diluting juice when we were wee!
:lolly:

You can get them in iceland and Asda. They're different to jublees. Love them, I want some now

:cry: My Iceland and asda dont sell them!
I've also tried Morrisons and tesco, I've phoned my mum, she has a big Co-op and Somerfield so she is going to check there :winkwink:

Ooooo I think I will email all my family (they are spread all over the UK) and get them to check their shops too!

Yes we have them in tesco's too, I used to eat them by the box full when I was pg. with my twins!!! The cola ones were lush too!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Get them at asda or tesco. They aren't in the freezer though, usually find them with ice cream cones and wafers etc.

SO ODD!!!!

I was thinking about these a few weeks back.... and couldnt find them :hissy:

sun lollies seem popular with pregnant gals!!! :)

Just been to Morrisons, and they had Sun Lollies in the frozen aisle, in a basket!

I'm so excited! I just got a Morrissons leaflet through the door and there they were! Sun Lollies 2 boxes fo £2 yay!
My OH has gone to get 6 boxes!:happydance: :lolly:
I'll have to wait for them to freeze though :dohh:

I can't believe that something like this is making me so happy!

Glad you found them...Im craving spanish crisps that i cant get in the UK gotta wait until my MIL comes over with them :( XXX

Glad you found them, I ahve the strawberry ones in the fridge still :)

Cremola foam was mostly around in the 80's it was a little tin of powder that you mixed with water to make fizzy frothy juice, it was fab!

Great - now I need a coke float :blush: ... darn no coke, no icecream...:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->