Frustrated now...

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
So, we were supposed to be TTC starting March 2010 for our 3rd but after a discussion over dinner last night my husband says he wants to wait another year instead of 6 months from now :cry:

I don't know that I can do this. I have to try to convince him that March 2010 would be the best time to conceive. For one, I do not want to be big fat and pregnant in the summer like I was with my first 2, it was miserable and second - if we wait much longer there will be a 4 year gap between my youngest and the third - that's just too big of a gap for me!! I am the one that will be doing most of the newborn care, not him! I'm the one that will be getting up all hours of the night to breast feed, not him. I'm the one that actually has to endure the pregnancy, labor, and childbirth part - NOT HIM!

I don't think this is fair after he already said March 2010. His big thing is that he thinks he needs to find another job (a better job) - BUT HE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING!!!

I'm so frustrated now...:sad2:

Aw sweets, I'm so sorry he's changed his mind :hugs:... it's frustrating when you have plans and then they have to move. Have you addressed the job thing with him?
Hope he changes his mind again for the better :hugs:

Yes, he knows that he needs a better job. Right now he's working a 40 hour/week job during the day and he's delivering pizza 4 nights a week. His excuse is that if he find another job it pretty much has to make up for what he's making now which - with his pizza delivery job added in is around about $25/hour. Well, that's all fine and good but he's not even looking for anything!
Hopefully I can *gently prompt* him to start looking some more and hopefully he'll have a better job by February when I go in for my annual GYN check up and my dr can go ahead and remove this IUD. I'm just so sick of us "making plans together" and then later he goes back on it and decides "maybe it's not for the best". He did this exact thing with our wedding and when I got pregnant with my oldest. It gets old.

:hugs: aww, it's awful when they change their mind. My hubby did this a few times, but in the end I just had to say enough was enough and we "shook on it" for the final date.

I really hope that you manage to convince him to change his mind x

Doesn't he know he gets an extra nine months to find a better job anyways? :winkwink:

I'm sorry he changed his mind, maybe he'll come around though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->