Frustrated TTC #1

Thanks! I'm almost 25 weeks now so the odds just keep getting better from here :)

I hope you're doing well :)

Oh no that sounds rough! I hope you manage to get some sleep. Poor wee poppits!

I had the midwife today and I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead. She's a bit worried about GD so I'm jumping straight to the glucose meter rather than the GTT. So lots of finger pricking. Next scan in 3 weeks.

That's good to hear. Poor wee things. I hope they're on the mend. You're an amazing women working plus having twins!

Finger pricking is going ok. All readings so far are below what they should be. But I've been doing my best to avoid sugar if my pre-meal reading is highish haha. I'm glad you were able to manage it with diet. Did that mean cutting out carbs?

Haha I was thinking the same! Nope I don't have a journal. I don't think anyone else's uses this thread though so I don't really mind. I hope we hear from ILoveMe some time though. She doesn't seem very active on here anymore.

Dear Sarah,

Good luck with your baby, I wish you well. I've decided to leave BnB as I feel it's taking up too much of my time. I will continue journaling offline, but I've removed all my posts from this site (though I know quote remnants will remain). Thanks for sharing your story with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->