Frustrated TTC #1

Thanks Deuce, I'm on 100mg but no trigger shot. It doesn't seem like my clinic do them as well as Clomid, not at the early stages anyway. I'm advertise to the idea of twins or more, and of course if it happened I'm not about to send them back! I'm glad you've got a supportive family. Good luck with everything and enjoy being a mum!

Iloveme, yes I understand. I have take provera before. I wasn't sure if they'd decided you were out and giving you provera or it was to help with the stickiness!

Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

ps sorry its sideways idk how to fix it

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpg
    IMG_9472.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    IMG_9473.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
I can see something very faintly on the first picture but, I'm not sure if it has colour. I don't see anything in the second. It's possible that your camera just did pick up the line you see though.

When will you retest? Have you got a FRER?

@sarah I used FRER last month and got indents and false positives from one box of 3.

@deucemom I forgot to upload the inverted version. I'll post yesterday's and then todays

Attachments

• IMG_9475.jpg
    IMG_9475.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9478.jpg
    IMG_9478.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Sorry I still don't see it. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone. I hope it turns into an obvious solid line for you soon!

I threw in the towel, most likely had a chemical this month, I will be doing IVF in January, good luck to you all!

Awwww I'm sorry :(

IVF is a big step. I'm sorry it's come to this for you. Sending you lots of kind thoughts!

I ovulated on CD 16 after 100mg of Clomid! I'm just excited that I ovulated and have a chance!!

@sarah yayy im happy it worked for you, wishing you all the best this cycle!

Good luck Sarah!!! Excellent news that the Clomid worked

BFN and temp has dropped :( hurry up AF so I can move on.

Aphy, as my temps began to drop I knew I was half out but your chart gave me a little hope. But unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as you :(

Iloveme, how are you going? When do you start your IVF round? Thinking of you.

I got my BFP on Christmas Eve eve and my beta is rising nicely. Keeping everything crossed that this one sticks!

Sorry for such a long story... But I can't take it. Please read and give your thoughts much thanks. I finished my pack of birth control on December 05. Period or shud I say withdrawal bleeding came on time as expected December 08. Bleeding lasted for 5 days as usual. I did not start my next pack on December 13 and I have had intercourse a few times since my period ended. (between the days of December 17 to December 25) these days includes my fertile days according to an online ovulation calendar. Even though i think that the withdrawal cycle doenst count i counted from day one to try estimaste my next cycle, which isn't due till January 05. I'm having cramps as I always do before my period so I'm thinking its a sign that its coming. Only different feeling I have is that my left breast is very sensitive but it could be my mind because I'm sure it will be too early to have symptoms. Plus I'm thinking it could just be withdrawal symptoms as well. Do you think that it is possible to conceive so quickly coming off if the pill? Because I no some people say they tend to get pregnant whilst on the pill which I'm pretty sure this could only be as result of not taking the pill correctly. So if you can get pregnant by just missing a few pills then it may be possible if you miss two weeks. Help please...

Iloveme, it looks like you haven't been on here for a wee while. How are you getting on? How did the FET go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->