Frustrated TTC!!!! Negative OPK!!

CaliGirl35

Reaction score
Ok, well this is my story.. I first got pregnant when I was young.. had my daughter when I was 17. She is a beautiful girl, almost 16 now!!! May how time flies!
My husband and I decided last year that we were ready to TTC! He has no children of his own.. we got pregnant right away to our surprise! :thumbup:
Went in at 6 weeks for our first appt. and got to see the baby's heartbeat! We were told the baby had a healthy strong heartbeat, and that "this ones a keeper"! Our next appt. was set for just after I turned 10 weeks. Needless to say, there was no heartbeat.. I had had a MMC at 81/2 weeks... we were devastated. Dr. said to wait 3 months to try again.

So that was last month that we could try... I thought for sure that we would get pregnant right away. NOPE!! :nope: So this month I decided to try the OPK and no positive...I got one yesterday at 10:30 and then it was negative 4 hours later!!! And I only have a 27-29 day cycle!!!

Now I am obsessing with phantom symptoms! LOL! But I know I am not getting a BFP because I have had cramps for the last 3 days now... even though af should not be here till next Weds or Thurs!!!!

Thoughts, suggestions, advise as well as stories would be lovely! :winkwink:

Cramps aren't always a bad thing, I got cramps for at least a week before I got my BFP then had them right up to mc. My sister had them pretty much from conception to 14 weeks and has a beautiful 7month old boy now.
It can be implantation pain and your bean burrowing deep in your uterine lining

Gl hun xx

Hello Caligirl I am also on cd21 today! I think I ov'd on Sunday judging by my opks I had a + on Friday and Saturday and a - on Sunday. we only managed to dtd on Thursday evening but have heard that them little swimmers can survive for quite a while in fertile mucas! Anyway I had a chemical pregnancy last month and kept a detailed diary and looking back on it I had cramps all through the two week wait I am also experiencing them this month not as bad today but yesterday and day before they were very obvious! Only way I can describe itt is almost like a nipping pain deep inside me on the left hand side. Last month when I got my bfp af was due on the wed and on the monday night had some really bad cramps and really felt af was on her way! I now think this was my little egg trying to implant. I think cramps are a good sign (at least that is what I am hoping for this month too!!) Good luck and fx crossed for you

oh also just re read your post and you said you had a + then it when to - some girls only have a very short time span when theyhave their + I would say a + is a + if you know what I mean!!!! the fact that it dissapered 4 hours later just means your surge was over and you were almost ready to ov! I think I am no expert though!!

hi sos fo loss..
i never GOT a pos opk NEVER and do it 3times a day at least..
i understand your frustration but your pos was a good sign..
did u dtd around that day/?

Hi girls~ @ Lozzie27 yes, if you dtd on Thursday and O'd on Friday, from what I understand that is a great time... cause you are supposed to be real fertile the day before you O!!! So hers to hoping you get a sticky BFP this month!! As for my cramping... its light, but consistent ?! like a tightening in my lower abdomen. I do remember getting cramps as well last time before I had the mc, but I remember them coming and going. Also I remember my boobs were really sore, and so far no sore boobs or sensitive to smells, and I definitely was last time! So thats why I am leaning towards it being AF on her way :(

@woodyA I HOPE its implantation cramps that will not be followed with another mc! ;( worried about a short luteal phase though.... and now wondering if that was possibly the reason for last MC?! I never knew about that till about 2 days ago!!

@baileykenz~ YES it is SO irritating!!! ;) We did BD on that day as well as the day before that too.... so IDK, but I never did have EWCM... all I got was whitish CM and not an abundance of it (sorry TMI) Nor do I remember ever having EWCM this month! :( UGGG!!!!

i have also had a mixture of cm so hey i aint got no clue..
did hpt and opks today and both negs..
when are u testing?

Welll I think I am going to hold out till at least next week?! I took another opk yesterday and it only had a light second line?! So IDK.... when is your af due?

i think its due about weds but hey thats if i return to normal after mc??

mine is around thurs give or take a day. last AF was feb 24...
When was ur mc? So sorry for your loss :(
Mine was the saturday after Thanksgiving.. which was why I was SOOO hoping for a nov due date!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->