frustrated

praying13

Wife-Mom-TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been stalking this site for months and have finally decided to join :happydance:. I have been ttc baby #2 for 4 months now (which I know isn't a long time). My dr originally started me on Clomid 50mg (3 cycles) and I did not have any success at all. So he increased the dosage to 100mg. I have PCOS/chronic anovulation so I have to take Provera to induce AF. I really really thought this month was going to be my month. I took 100mg of Clomid CD 5-9 and did Robitussin daily. The day of my last menstrual period was May 17. I have had four negative pregnancy tests but undeniable pregnancy symptoms. I am a nurse and I have a really solid stomach, that's why when I started feeling nauseous early in the morning and after eating I got suspicious. Just the sight or smell of certain food makes me nauseous. Now I have extremely itchy nipples, headaches, leg cramps, abdominal cramps, EWCM, and every other text book pregnancy symptom lol. Im still holding on to the thought that it may still be too early for me to tell.

I conceived my DS on first round of Clomid 100mg cycle after doing 2 months of 50mg. He is a happy and ACTIVE 2 year old. I am just feeling frustrated because I really want baby number 2. I know there are women that don't have any children and I should be happy with just 1. BELIEVE ME, I am extremely blessed to have my DS but I just want ONE more.I'm getting older and I want to be done. I am sorry for ranting on and on, I just needed to vent. My DH doesn't really understand all of this so talking to him about it is like talking to a brick wall lol. I just pray I get that :bfp: soon! I would LOVE to hear from someone who is in the same boat or has had these symptoms :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->