Frustrated...

Angel_blues

Reaction score
I went to my doctor today and I have mixed feelings...

The good: My beta levels at 5w0d were 1750. So nice and high yay!

The bad: I mentioned the pulling and cramping in my lower abdomen. He said because of my previous mc and my mental break down from my last one I am not allowed to work or go to the gym for two weeks. He is also strongly recommending I must tell my employer about the pregnancy, my risk level and past.

I've only been with my employer for a month. I am not even past my probation, I am afraid of loosing my job :-(

Congratulations on your new pregnancy.

What is your job as I think it would affect if you go to work or not.

I had depression after my mmc and I have stressed my way through this pregnancy.
For me working took my mind of things. Are you just going to sit at home and worry? I do have a sit down job though.

Also every pregnancy is different and some pulling and cramping is perfectly normal.

I think you should follow your gut and do what you think is best for you.

I am a welder and a millwright so I do a lot of walking, climbing, lifting, carrying, up/down ladders. And I work 3: 12 hour shifts back to back.

I ended up telling my employer and he told me to take the time I needed, that my job was safe and to take care of myself and my hopefully little miracle. First scan on Monday.

Hope your 's can goes good today

It went great! Edd changed to April 8th and heart beat was 104 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->