Frustrating day af due and it's killing me to find out if it's our month or not

bookworm7

Reaction score
I'm due on today but no cramping or symptoms apart from headaches yesterday and today feeling wet all the time . Im not testing today I tested yesterday and got bfn so I'm waiting til tomorrow but man it's killing me nobody warns you how hard it is to just wait ☹️

I understand. My AF was due yesterday I've had no signs of her showing her ugly face but I got a BFN

I understand. My AF was due yesterday I've had no signs of her showing her ugly face but I got a BFN

I hate this bit and I drive myself mad with reading everyone else's symptoms they got before their bfp and I suppose it all comes down to waiting and then I convince myself. It's my month then af turns up I'm depressed for a few days and it starts all over again. Some people don't realise how lucky they are to just get pregnant
Fingers crossed and baby dust to you xx

I hate this bit and I drive myself mad with reading everyone else's symptoms they got before their bfp and I suppose it all comes down to waiting and then I convince myself. It's my month then af turns up I'm depressed for a few days and it starts all over again. Some people don't realise how lucky they are to just get pregnant
Fingers crossed and baby dust to you xx

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you as well xx

I wish people realized it. Like I had my MC almost a year ago, and I was dropping off a milk shake at my friends work last night and she had a pregnant customer come in who is pregnant with her 5th girl, and when I went out to my car I for no reason what so ever burst into tears. It was bizzare but I think it's because on the inside I'm jealous that she gets 5 wee girls to love, and I'm struggling to have 1!

It's not bizarre to feel like that especially after a loss XX hoping it's your month for bfp ��

2days late and bfn again but my boobs are increasing in soreness so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and testing again tomorrow ��

Still nothing bfn again today I really really hope as no AF that this is a good sign and I hopefully get a bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->