Frustrating day

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
We're having our first bad day today. She's only been sleeping in 15 minute intervals since 4:30 this morning :(, and that is ONLY if she's up in my arms. If I put her down she starts screaming her head off. I'm trying to write a paper too that was due 2 days ago :dohh: but I can't do it with her up in my arms all the time. I feel so bad leaving her there to cry so I end up picking her up. Plus on top of that my French department is being idiotic and not letting me write my exam because I was in the hospital and couldn't fill out the form within the 7 days to get my exam deferred so I'm going to end up failing the course.

I'm over tired, she's overtired, I'm pissed off (not at her just in general) and this is NOT a good day :cry:

*hugs*

can't really say much except it does get easier x

awww sucks about your school...

Maybe she is having some growing pains... Jasmine had a couple days of serious hell when she was around 2 weeks... It did get better though.

And now its bad, but not as bad as those couple days were. She is just too alert about everything.

:hug:

Ah, that sounds crap hun. Oliver hs days like this and I find it hard.
Sucks about school too - some people are just jobs worth that won't bend the rules for anything. It's time they got a life.

awww sucks about your school...

Maybe she is having some growing pains... Jasmine had a couple days of serious hell when she was around 2 weeks... It did get better though.

And now its bad, but not as bad as those couple days were. She is just too alert about everything.

:hug:

I agree! Helena was the same, just random days that I think she was growing. Tomorrow will be better :hugs:

It will get better, dont worry! In the mean time, do you swaddle her? That might help, and also if you have a swing or a bouncy chair that vibrates, it can usually calm babies for at least a few minutes to get some homework done. I'm scared cause I'm going back to school next semester, and I dont know how hard its going to be with Erica walking around and what not! I hope she settles for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->