fsh advice needed

faye38

Reaction score
hi well i would like to no if you have above the leval line of fsh can you still have ivf using your own eggs ? but take lots of drugs im 40

Hi there didn't want to read and run but my fsh level was 19 ( i was told that this was really high and would like a reading of about 9) and that my brain was already maxed out as to it sending signals to produce the one egg that i was producing each month. I was then told that I wouldn't be able to have ivf as they just wouldn't be able to stimulate any more egg. What was your fsh level?
(by the way miracles can and do happen as i actually got a bfp this month!)

thanks for answering thats fantastic new your levals must have droped do you think i havnt had mine done yet im ment to be having them done next friday im just wanted to no so im prepared if thay are high if you get what i mean xx

When i got the results i did ask if it was worthwhile getting another test done just to make sure but the dr told me that because my amh was so low aswell as the fsh being so high they kind of confirmed the other so I think this was certainly my little miracle!! I just wanted to know where i stood with regards to my fertility and whilst it wasn't the greatest news I was starting to get counselling to get my head round it and stuff....Anyway Good luck hun hope it all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->