FTM How many sheets???

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So as it says really.
How many sheets do I need for each my moses basket and cotbed? I have three for my moses basket so far, is this enough???

Thanks

We used a crib and I had two fitted sheets and 4 flat sheets.

I wrapped a flat sheet over a fitted sheet and if she was sick or soiled the sheet I could just pull the flat sheet off. Saves attempting to find sheets in the night ! :)

I think I have similar. Only 2 fitted per baby sleeping thing.

I had 2 gutted sheets and 5 flat sheets, I did the same as a PP and covered the fitted sheet with a flat one and changed it if needed, so much handier

I had 4 or 5 which proved to be a bit much but my mom recommended I have them as you never know if your baby is going to be one to burst through the diaper. I know people whose babies had explosive poops every night and I could not imagine doing laundry at 2am. Better be safe than sorry! My son was a puker so I think 3 was good for us. We had a 'sheet saver' that covered just enough under his head so I didn't need to change the sheets as often.

I'm going to have to buy more this time as some have gotten quite stained and gross. I'd hate to see a newborn sleep on them.

For the bassinet I just folded and tucked in some receiving blankets as sheets.

Think we had about 5 fitted sheets and a couple of flat sheets, we did have to change the sheets in the night every so often so definitely came in handy to have the extra ones, saved washing in the middle of the night! Xx

We have two for each bed in the house. So, again 2 for the crib. 2 for the basinet (though they also fit our change table pad).

2 sheets, never needed any more than that and they are about to be used on third baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->