Fuck you, you fucking fuck. . .

LavaPanda

Reaction score
I'm so sorry girlies- but this is the only place I have to rant, I have no friends and y'know what I don't even have a fucking boyfriend really.

Seriously, if I punched him in the head with knuckle dusters that brandished the words 'listen to me' on his forehead HE'D STILL NO FUCKING GET IT!

He's moved away, 4 hours away and he doesn't understand how much that hurt. He's fucking abandoned me with all this and I just can't forgive him, get on with it or whatever. He's not just left me- that's the bit that hurts.

I'm weeks from giving birth, she's engaged I'm contracting every night and it's all so close- does he care. No. No he doesn't.
i'm trying my best to hold this together I really am. I want Adelaide to have her dad because I know for a fact if I left he'd not bother. I want her to have everything I didn't and that includes both parents.

But after today the temptation to march down there and throttle him is unbelievable. If I didn't talk to him, he wouldn't talk to me, ask me how baby is, ask how I am- he doesn't even reply to my messages and I know he's read them. THE PHONE TELLS ME. Just Nothing. I just asked to Skype him litterally 10 minutes ago. and you know what HIS FUCKING PC GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!! The fucking ass hole I'm literally fuming my fucking ass off.

And he's coming home in 5 days for the weekend AND THAT'S IT TILL I GIVE BIRTH and from then on it's once a month. Once a month he'll see his daughter. THAT'S NOT BEING A FATHER. I have friends who are away and they come home to their family more than that and they don't even have kids.
He goes out, gets drunk and has a good time and does his uni work care free. I have no friends, I can't go out, I have college work and with so much pressure and responsibility. I'm ready to run my head into a fucking wall. I'm so depressed and he doesn't pay attention to it.

I just don't know any more. I'm so fucking angry. I really am

I want my little girl here so I can see how I cope with out him so then I'll know I can get rid of him because he's making me ill and Adelaide can do way better with out him.

RAAAAAAAGE! I'm so sorry girls.

Im so sorry you are going through this! You can cope with out that peckerhead. Kick his ass out the door. Move 4 hrs away when your weeks for delivery, for four years. Hes not a father, hes a fucking wuss.

He's a sperm donor, you're better off without him. So sorry he being lame *hugs* just think about your sweet baby, he's the one missing out.

oh wow, i feel so sorry for you, thats completly unfair on you that he is acting like this. Try and stay positive your there for your little girl so she'll have you even if he is only there sometimes, really he needs a kick up the backside . xx

I wouldn't even bother. He's the only one who will miss out, not you and not your girl. Obviously the best situation is that he steps up and is a good dad and maybe that could happen once she's here. But honestly if he doesn't then your girl isn't losing out on anything because he'd bring nothing good to her life being an immature twat like he is at the moment x

I would also rethink if you want him at the birth. Don't underestimate how vulnerable you'll feel. I'm glad my fob wasn't there to share the most special moment of my life because he has done bugger all but cause upset and disappointment to us both x

:growlmad: he's definitely not worth it.

If he can't even send a text to see how you are or how his unborn daughter is then seriously what use will he be when she is born?

Somebody needs to smack him upside the head cos I don't think he realises how much he's taking you and his child forgranted.

Big hugs to you, I hope he grows up pronto :hugs:

You're better off without this jerk. Why would you want him a part of your life when he treats you like you're part time? Your baby doesn't even make an impact on him and it's his baby, too. You can do this alone, trust me. I know it's scary and overwhelming but I believe you can do it. My friend went through the same thing and she's doing JUST FINE as a single mom. In fact, she's loving every second of it. I would let him go for good. Don't call him or text him or anything anymore. Let him come to you and if he never does then that's his loss. You'll be so wrapped up with your baby girl you won't give a damn for him. And when he finally does get in contact with you, just be sure to tell him how good you're both doing without him. He isn't worth the stress and the anger you feel built up inside of you. He's made you suffer long enough, why let yourself add to it by letting your mind be consumed with such angry thoughts about him? HE IS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. No one is. You will be just fine! :)

Not a teen, but happen to come across this. Huge :hugs: for you. If I were you, I wouldn't even tell him when you go into labor. He can find out after the baby is born. Then you won't have the stress of him being there. Being a father doesn't mean doing the fun things at his convenience....its being there during the rough times and not-so-fun times too. :hugs:

Heya girls. Thanks so much for the support. Im hoping he's just being a major wuss and it may be different when she's here. So he has until then to sort himself out- his mum came round today (which was a shock) and she's very much up for bucking her son up and make him be a dad as she wants to be as involved as much as I'll let her. Which was nice. But yes, I have decided I don't want him there while im giving birth- just incase. This is my time with my baby girl as I've been there the whole time- i should get the nice bit:)

i think he's just a wuss and is shitting his pants! and his mom did a great move there and seems like a good and responsible woman. must be really hard for her too, seeing her son act like total coward and an asshole, and having her hands tied a bit too as she can't take decisions for him.

good that u have her support at least!

regarding the birth- do whatever u feel like in that moment. if u feel u need him there when it starts, then call him - don't be too hard on yourself or put extra pressure on you to stick to decisions taken weeks earlier when the time comes you will know. and i somehow think he'll come around. and feel very humiliated by his own actions.

Sorry :(

I think you'd be better off without him. Some guys can suddenly wise up when the baby comes but with everything you said he sounds like he's a massive prick.

I can see why you want your daughter to have a dad but IMO a shithead dad is not much better than no dad. Especially if she has you. Also dont forget that you deserve better too . Both of you do. You don't need this shit right now. You deserve support and someone who takes responsibility, who looks after you and your baby. Hopefully his mum can make him see sense or he wises up on his own.

Otherwise fuck him

Sorry he's being like this :nope:

I hope he gets his arse in gear and realises what he needs to do once your little lady is here :hugs:

I agree with all these ladies, you don't need someone like that in your life or your daughter's life.
& I know its not my business, so excuse me, but I hope you plan on getting child support for the baby. If he cant/wont be there to help you raise her physically, he can at least help you out financially. Good luck with your baby:)

Sorry to read this, but you clearly are better off without him get him out of your life and start fresh with you and your daughter!! xx :hugs:

I'm so sorry :(

I'm going to agree with what everyone else here has already said. You - and especially your daughter do not need someone like that coming in and out of your lives constantly. I think for the time being you've made the right decision.

I also want to say though that I hope he comes around. It would be a shame for any father to miss the birth of their child. My husband would have given anything to see his daughter come into the world and your boyfriend obviously takes it for granted.

If he doesn't change or come around before the baby gets here, I sure hope he grows some balls and at least helps out financially.

:hugs:

Breaks my heart to read this because of how closely I can relate.
However, there may be some benefits to his lack of interest.. Raise her on your own, cut him out, he is not worth it.
She would be better off without a father figure, than the confusion of having a part time Dad who has little interest.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->