full fat CAFFEINE FREE coca cola

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Now in the shops I can only find diet caffiene free coca cola- I have been everywhere, but to no avail. I wanted Normal cola so bad... but it was looking hopeless. So I went on holiday to france in september and guess what they had? Caffiene free normal coca cola- it was divine!
We stayed at someone we know's house in France, and he has just come back from France to spend time with family for christmas, and guess what he bought me back?
24 CANS of the stuff!!! I had two this morning already.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Its sooo cold, and full fatty and caffieney freee
:blush::blush: want one?
lol

Love it but can never find it either so i just treat myself to normal can of coke once in a while, once a week maybe x

i did too last week... it was so worth the wait!! It was with a macdonalds (double siiiinn)
But my god... with the ice and everything i just about died... haha
xxxx

I had a love affair with Pepsi Max til I realised it had aspartame in it - which is bad for you at the best of times, let alone if you're pregnant. I'm still going through withdrawl as nothing tastes quite like it :(

Thats why i would much rather drink full fat than diet, light or pepsi max, try stay clear of aspartame, some people think diet is much healthier but dont realise its full of chemicals x

yeah I rea dabout aspartame (sp) too, its something to do with sweetners I think? Not too sure, but hub is allergic to it.. or so he reckons lol. I dont know if this coca cola has any in it cuz I cant read french hahahaha!
xx

Thats why i would much rather drink full fat than diet, light or pepsi max, try stay clear of aspartame, some people think diet is much healthier but dont realise its full of chemicals x

Exactly - if it's sugar-free, then it usually full of chemicals instead. But i can't drink the full fat stuff, I start shaking and bouncing off the walls!!!!

Mel, can you send me a can to try pleeeease!!!!

haha yeah its a artificial sweetner, there was a documentary on it a while ago and its not good for you at all really, but you never know what your eating and drinking these days do you LOL. Its not in normal coke just diet stuff x

Exactly - if it's sugar-free, then it usually full of chemicals instead. But i can't drink the full fat stuff, I start shaking and bouncing off the walls!!!!

Its shocking that they lure you in and say it much healthier and its not, its packed full of chemicals instead!!

You know I will! lol, text me your address and I will get one in the post to you hahaha
xxxxx

I have to admit, my craving this whole pregnancy has been full fat coke and yes I have been drinking a can a day :blush:

I don't drink tea or coffee though, and well it just tasted too damned good esp in a coke glass with lots of ice through a straw....... mmmmmmmm :cloud9::cloud9:

Ooooo I wish they did the full fat caffiene free coke here!!! I can't bear diet coke or any diet drinks at all! At the mo I have about 2-3 cans of full fat coke a week, and maybe 2 coffee shop lattes a week too. The rest if the time I drink decaff tea, fruit juices and water. I'm still well under the maximum caffeine guidelines so should be ok..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->