Full term! (37 weeks) feeling miserable :( update

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
So pleased to make it this far after Joshua's arrival at 34 weeks. We still have the 50% chance she won't make it home either, but staying positive and hopeful.

I just feel rubbish today!! Been awake since 5am with awful back pain. Since then I've been sick and had a nosebleed. Just feel terrible :( I'm at the midwife at 2pm just for my routine appointment. They didn't have any appointments at my drs surgery so I've got to get a bus out to a little community hospital. Also means my oh can't come :( our drs surgery is 5mins from his work (he's a store manager) so he was going to nip out and come with me, but he can't leave for the hour + its now going to be :( x

Just wanted to send you a :hugs:

Know how it feels when your oh can't come to appointments - so far mine has only been able to come to 1 of them (he's a teacher and they're always during school time)

Hope your appointment goes ok today and you feel a bit better

Sorry to ask but why is there still a 50% chance that you LO won't make it home? I've been following your threads and was so excited to see you'd made it to full term - I thought that would give baby a great chance!

Hope your appointment goes well and that you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Joshua died from what they now think was a genetic condition unique to me and my oh. Because they've never seen it before, there's 50% odds that this baby could have the same condition. They just don't know. They were never able to connect Joshua's iugr and low fluid, to the problems that caused his death, so they're not sure if they're related, or just coincidence. x

lexi i am the same date as u and feeling exactly the same all weekend. I even had to go get monitored last night for reduced movement since sunday but all was ok. i have the upper back pain and lower back spasm strong bh nausea vomiting pains in legs and arms hot and cold etc. Got up this morn and had raw throat so maybe it was a virus. go get checked out tho and ask for scan to double check. :)

Oh hun, I've also been following your threads but didn't realize they were worried about your baby this time, too. I just wanted to send a :hugs: and say I'm praying for you. Also hope you feel better soon!

You are so lucky to be 37 weeks!!!! I'm only 33 and feel miserable. Everyone says "oh you r almost there!" it's all relative I suppose. Congrats to making it to full term, I'm so pleased for u!!!!

We're staying positive everything will be fine. It also means 50% chance of everything being fine. I had a scan Thursday and everything was looking good, no reduced movement, just feel crap :( this back ache just isn't easing. Eurgh. Now off to get the bus to go to the midwife, just typical it's a 40 min walk to bus stop and its chucking it down!! x

I really hope everything is fine, you're so right to look on the positive side! Let us know how you get on (and I hope you have a good umbrella, it really is a miserable day isn't it!) :hugs:

Hi lexi, well done for getting to full term, that's amazing! I'm sorry you feel so unwell. Hopefully this back pain is the start of things so you don't have to continue this anxious time. I'm praying this baby will be perfect for you, so glad that everything looks well at the scans. Sending you loads of posive vibes! :hugs: x

Hi Lexi,
Im so sorry to hear about everything you are going through. Like the other ladies have said, keep thinking positive! Fortunately you can't keep that baby in there forever so it will be sooner than later. Definitely thinking about you and the health of you LO!

Sorry you're feeling so poorly. Not much longer to go now! Have they talked anymore about inducing you this week so that you can deliver at your hospital?

Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs Lexi :hugs: Hope everything turns out just great for you xxxx

Bern to the midwife, baby is now 3/5ths engaged, she was 2/5ths on Thursday, so my ball bouncing is helping! She's not sure, but thinks I might be in the early stages of labour. She's told me to come home, and go to bed. So just went and bought snacks for my hospital bag, peeled the potatoes for dinner, and I'm now curled up in bed. The symptoms I've had today are: awful back pain that woke me up at 5am, extremely loose bowels 5 times before 2pm, raised blood pressure and just not feeling right. I know it could all mean nothing though. Going to have an hours nap, cook dinner, and soak in the bath. Got a headache coming on, but think its just tiredness. Midwife is coming to my house tomorrow to double check my blood pressure again and check up on me, she did say if I don't have the baby tonight, but I'm not convinced things will happen quite that quickly!! Fingers crossed this is the start!! xx

Hope things happen for you! The one time my bp was raised with my last son and the midwife wanted me back the next day to check he came that night!waters went about 4 hours after the appointment!fingers crossed it means the same for you!

Hi Lexi,

Like the other ladies, I've been following your posts throughout my pregnancy as we're both due at basically the same time. Thank you for all of your encouragement to me throughout my pregnancy journey. I'm really praying that everything will be fine with this little one and that he/she will bring both you and your OH immense joy and fulfillment as you watch him/her grow.

Praying the labour starts soon and goes quickly and smoothly - praying for a TEXTBOOK delivery and a perfectly healthy little baby xxx

I hope things gets started for you Hun, it sounds like you are both ready xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->