Fun thread **You know you are pregnant when**

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to do a thread about the exciting and accationally uncomfortable and embarrassing first trimester symptoms.

You know you are pregnant when you can't watch a commercial break without tissues near by, just incase you start crying ... again.

Good idea :p

You know your pregnant when you wish it was bedtime again after only being up a few hours (dam tiredness)

Oh there's LOTS especially considering this is the forth and last round for me. :haha: But just a few off the top of my head.

- You pee when you cough, laugh or sneeze.
- You're tired only hours after waking up.
- The back pain is worse in pregnancy than the original injury.
- You're only 18 weeks in and climbing the 2 flights of stairs several times a day is more exhausting that it ever was last time at full term.
- Your work mates stop asking you to 'suck it in'.

When you are :sick: one minute and then :pizza: :icecream: :cake: the next and then back to :sick: soon after. :rofl:

When you are :sick: one minute and then :pizza: :icecream: :cake: the next and then back to :sick: soon after. :rofl:

Totally agree. I go from nausea to starving in one minute flat!

You know you are pregnant when p
When you are ready to go for a nap three hours after getting up, but not before eating!

Lol that nap one is sooo true.... Specially after an insomnia night

You can smell everyone and everything around you 🤢

Starting to cook something and realising you're missing an ingredient is a completely normal reason to break down in tears

You can smell everyone and everything around you 🤢

For me it's NZ Greenshell muscles. I HATE the smell of them (even as a kid) at the best of times but they are VERY popular on the menu at work and now the damn thinks just reek to high Heaven and I have to try extra hard not to hurl. :sick:

When you wake up a 6am to make a grilled cheese because you are so hungry.

When you are having hot flashes like you are going through menopause.

You know you are pregnant when you want to rip DH face off for breathing too loud! Or just breathing in general haha.

When brushing your teeth is a roulette game of will I or won't I gag ...

When you have to hold your boobs when you run for the bus!

1. When you have very wacky and vivid dreams
2. When you go from wanting to cry at the drop of a hat to wanting to strangle someone in a matter of minutes
3. When you break out like a teenager
4. When food you normally love repulses you
5. When you wake up in the middle of the night feeling like puking

1. When you have very wacky and vivid dream

Oh ya...strange ones too. I had dream....DH and I were looking at deodorant at the store. I asked how long one tube lasted him, he said 6 months. I came up with a great idea that if he bought 6 it would mean he doesn't need to buy it again for 3 years.

WHY??????

Oh ya...strange ones too. I had dream....DH and I were looking at deodorant at the store. I asked how long one tube lasted him, he said 6 months. I came up with a great idea that if he bought 6 it would mean he doesn't need to buy it again for 3 years.

WHY??????

I had a dream I was stealing a comforter made of hamburger buns off a wax mannequin’s bed

Another dream: I ordered a test for one of my patient’s (I’m a Physician Assistsnt in real life) to go down and have an “equine BP comparison test” that involved comparing his blood pressure to a horse’s.

There are bunches more, but you get the idea :)

WHY??????

I had a dream I was stealing a comforter made of hamburger buns off a wax mannequin’s bed

Another dream: I ordered a test for one of my patien’s (I’m a Physician Assistsnt in real life) to go down and have an “equine BP comparison test” that involved comparing his blood pressure to a horse’s.

There are bunches more, but you get the idea

😂😂😂😂😂

You no your pregnant when you can't stop farting!!!! 😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78