Fundal height at 28 weeks?

SurpriseBub

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if you know what you measured at 28 weeks? I am measuring slightly behind, and just curious as to what your measurements have been like?

Thank you :flower:

I measured 28cm at 28 weeks. I think they only start to worry if your more than three week behind or in front.

Even then they would just send you for a scan. I don't think fundal height is that accurate.

Thank you, mummy to be. I know on its own, fundal height isn't a cause for concern- it is just nice to know the range of people's experiences!

I wouldn't worry about the measurement. I measured 26cm at 27 weeks but baby was estimated to be 2 weeks ahead at the growth scan and this is consistent with all the scans I've had.

This time I was 28cm at 28 weeks but with my DD I was 34!!!! I went for a scan and everything was fine and normal - she was a healthy 7lbs11.

Oh and another friend who was measuring behind had a baby just the same weight!

I agree with the previous posts...don't worry too much because sometimes your body is more bloated from something you ate, or smaller if you didn't eat/drink. So there will be a slight +/- each time.

I've been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead since 12 weeks, and my doctor changed my due date based on that and my anatomy scan. My first DD was 8lbs 3oz, which is larger than average, but not massive.

I measured 33. I was always 2-3cm ahead, but at that check up was 5cm ahead. My ob just figured it was a growth spurt because at my 32 week appt I was back to only measuring 2cm ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->