Fundal height in late pregnancy...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
did anyone elses slow right down?

at 34 weeks my FH were 32.5... today there 33.5.. now i dont no if the fact shes engaged makes any difference. but iv always been bang on and now the last few weeks shes slowed right down... MW didnt seem bothered tho.

Mine was very similar, he's always been spot on or ahead but the last 2 weeks has measured smaller, i asked and was told it's just because he's engaged :wacko:

yeah, ive had static growth for 2 weeks but MW doesn't seem bothered at all :shrug: I've been 1-2cm behind all throughout and on Thurs I was measuring 37cm. Mine is only 1/5 engaged but since they measure from top of pubic bone, it'll make a diff if baby is snuggled down in pelvis.

I was wondering bout that too.at 34 weeks I got from 29 to 35.5.then now at 36weeks its gone down to 35.MW says he doesn't expect it to grow anymore in the last few weeks,cos we are expecting baby to engage soon.last time he checked it was 2/5 engaged.

Yes it seems it does. I was measuring 4 weeks ahead at 34 weeks and then once baby started engaging I am now only a week ahead (and a week less than last time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->