Funky line on hpt happened on last 3

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Ok yesterday mid morning as forgot and reailsed after i had my wee to test i thought there was a faint line..tp obsess i walked round them in the pocket and either rubbing in my jumper lessened the lines or maybe because it was over the time u could only just make them out. I did another and in 5 mins there was a weird line wasnt fully top to bottom i wondered if i makrked it with my nail so scratcjed and dug in on another part it doesnt look similar. Then this little weirdo. Bare in mind i am on the last few hpts so this is wide he others small snd i think he other 2 are different makes anyway but for sure his is a different batch..... im looking and straight away when i tested with fmw i thought i saw a line. I dont like to watch as it does my nut so came back in time limit im sure that line is now faint bt now inhave a dark pink line at the end? What is that surely not a bfp is it like a run? And i am imagining the actual line? I have a screen protector on my phone wih some bubbles thanks to ds but even on my.phone im sure i can see unless its a bloody bubble . Tia x

Attachments

• 20170224_163936.jpg
    20170224_163936.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 41
i deff see what you see but I'm thinking it's faulty. I would definitely take another. gl

I see it but would take another good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->