Funny Pains.....could this be it??

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Since about wed's night I've been getting BH's only a few in the middle of the night but they're making me rly uncomfortable its also feels like something's just going to go 'pop' feels like lots of presure down below (cnt quite explain where about...if that makes sense?) then they just stop!

On Friday I kept getting this almost like a pushing feeling (again in the lower part of my tummy just above my pubic bone but more inside - if that makes sense) again like something was going to pop, when I got in to bed it was a pain that went across the lower part of my tummy like a period pain but the pain was slightly diff to a period pain? I lost count how many times I was up in the night! I eventually fell asleep!

Yesterday was the same again, OH & I went for a walk It was quite uncomfortable again like a pressure behind my pubic bone (kinda made me want to walk a little john wayne style!) I had to walk really slow and got the somethings going to 'pop' sensation & lots of pressure like something was going to 'drop' out of me!

Lastnight I sat on my ball for a while before bed and the popping thing & pressure was a lot stronger I rocked my pelvis from side to side slightly & it was like I could feel something rubbing inside? When I got in to bed again I couldn't get comfortable & had a pain but this time felt like it was coming from my public bone (or behind it) I also had slight back pain! I had it for hours but it also felt like something was rubbing/scrapping against my bones (my pelvis) when I got out of bed I could hardly walk & couldn't really stand straight (it hurt my pubic bone & hips)

Today I've still got a funny pain at the bottom of my tummy....I'm going to see how it goes and If things dnt improve just give the MW a call!

Just wondered if any of this was normal? I've not had a show yet but wondered if everyone got a show as I know not everyone's waters break so a lot of people don't actually realise their in Labour! As its my first I'm new to everything so its not like I know what I should feel etc?

Help Pls....

Ta

xxxx

hey, towards the end, pressure is very normal im afriad, aches and pains seem to be more noticeable towards labour day too, i remember thinking mmany a time, oh is this it!!! the extra pressure and pain could be baby snuggling into position, but as your 36 weeks, im afriad they could just be strong braxton hicks, the popping thing ur feeling, well ive no idea wot tht is lol! good luck! xx

I have been having the pressure and the pains, and when I told my mw, she said its baby's head pressing down which is causing the feeling of pressure and pain at the same time.
Who knows though, maybe its your time to drop. x

If you have "bluging membraines" that could give you that sensation.

You will know if your in labour ... when people said that to m this time i though "bollocks" but i did believe me!!!

The pains will get stronger, closer together and you will be hitting the roof!!

Call the MW ... but as yvanne says every pain feels like hell towrds the end.

Plus babys head would have either started to drop or have dropped well into your pelvis by now hun, sowee you having pains and cramps!

Wishin you labour vibes!

xxx

my labor with Bailey started out like this..lots of pressure and feeling like I needed to ummm..poo. lol I sat on the toilet several times for what seemed like forever, but nothing. At ten a.m. I began feeling light contractions..nothing steady or painful. Within a few minutes, I felt something "ooze" out. It was gobs of clear discharge...looked like ky. Within a couple of hours, it had streaks of blood in it. Had an appt. that day and doc said it could take up to two weeks, as I was nearly three weeks away from due date. Nurse whispered.."You'll have him by morning." lol That night when I climbed into bed..Giant kick..felt like his foot was trying to exit. lol Right on top of that..a contraction from hell..in the middle of the contraction..my water broke...GUSHED!. The contractions were none stop it seemed and blood was pouring down my legs with every one! He was born the next morning at 7:46...guess the nurse knew better. lol

Hello, I'm still here!

Had really bad pains again yesterday & like something was going to pop out & also a pushing down sensation in my lady bits......trying to walk was horrible!

Spoke to MW and to Labour ward yesterday, had to call them every couple of hours to update! In the end the midwife (she was lovely) said so long as the pains wern't constant - as they were only really there when I was walking or standing that should be fine I was getting a few twinges whilst sitting or lying but nothing that was really unbearable!
She did say if I was still concerned today then I could have gone in to be monitored but so far nothings got any more painful! Baby was kicking for about 4 hours straight lastnight!

My own MW said that if nothing has happened by Friday (when I see her) then she'll poss do a sweep as she said by what I was explaining the babys head is engaged (although I was told last time he was engaged - I'm assuming its engaged further?)

I managed to get a few hours sleep lastnight too!

xx

i hope you get your sweep on friday hun if nothing happens before!

my labor with Bailey started out like this..lots of pressure and feeling like I needed to ummm..poo. lol I sat on the toilet several times for what seemed like forever, but nothing. At ten a.m. I began feeling light contractions..nothing steady or painful. Within a few minutes, I felt something "ooze" out. It was gobs of clear discharge...looked like ky. Within a couple of hours, it had streaks of blood in it. Had an appt. that day and doc said it could take up to two weeks, as I was nearly three weeks away from due date. Nurse whispered.."You'll have him by morning." lol That night when I climbed into bed..Giant kick..felt like his foot was trying to exit. lol Right on top of that..a contraction from hell..in the middle of the contraction..my water broke...GUSHED!. The contractions were none stop it seemed and blood was pouring down my legs with every one! He was born the next morning at 7:46...guess the nurse knew better. lol
Yes I know Im known to worry but I only just read your post!
Im getting those horrible 'needing to poo' feelings- nothing comes out when I go to the toilet and just today I saw clear discharge sinking to the bottom of the toilet bowel. I thought nothing of it though, I thought it was normal vaginal discharge that had come out because I was trying to poo lol.
Got me a bit panicky now. Ive had that horrible heavy poo feeling for a few days now.... I assumed it was constipation though.
I dont wish to have Nicky this early, that would terrify me.

GOOD LUCK SAM....

when you are in labor... there are no FUNNY pains. lol You will feel cramping and depending on the position of the baby extreme back pain.

when you are in labor... there are no FUNNY pains. lol You will feel cramping and depending on the position of the baby extreme back pain.

I have been getting period type pains and back pain but then after a while they just stop and normally start again the next day!

Practise labour I guess, that starts happening quite early on with your first.

Have MW appt tomorrow she mentioned possibility of Sweep depending on how I'm feeling & how the pains were going etc!

Haven't really got a lot worse but then they defo heven't got any better so I'm not quite sure If I'd like to just carry on "normally" so to speak although that would mean even more no sleep! :wacko:

My Mums coming with me tomorrow as my OH has a job interview so I told him to go (he could have changed it).....he rly wants to move depts at work! So might be a little uncomfortable if she does do sweep with my mum there!:blush: I kinda feel bad tho cos my mums going on Hol for a week on Sunday so I have a feeling she'll not be here when he arrives! When she phoned and offered to come with me I thought 'Hmmm, might be a little uncomfortable' but she's always offered come come MW or Anti Natal but my OH has always been able to come so I'd not really want her to feel pushed out esp if she's not going to be in the Country when he's born!

Hmmm, I'm just rambling......he he!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->