Funny stories about our OH's and TTC

Well, since we're going down this road...a few months ago DH and I decided to DTD while DD was upstairs taking a shower and we forgot to put Porkchop in his crate. Suffice to say, DH ended up getting humped by the dog while he was humping me, lol. :haha:

Honestly, even the :rofl: smiley is not even CLOSE to how hard I'm laughing right now!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, since we're going down this road...a few months ago DH and I decided to DTD while DD was upstairs taking a shower and we forgot to put Porkchop in his crate. Suffice to say, DH ended up getting humped by the dog while he was humping me, lol. :haha:

Honestly, even the :rofl: smiley is not even CLOSE to how hard I'm laughing right now!!!!

Lol. And this is going to sound crass, but after the thermometer incident last week, I've been telling DH that he's had the dog's ass twice, lol. :haha:

No, that's hilarious. I'd never let him live it down!!

We were trying to :sex: a few months ago (back in the good ol' days where sex was purely recreational rather than procreational) and I didn't want to do it in front of my dog so we'd shut the bedroom door - cue a frenzy of howling, barking and door scratching until the door was opened :dohh:

Ha ha Porky and his insatiable non species specific lust.

I'm picturing a dashie lighting up a post coital fag afterwards.... :haha:

OMG Porkie :rofl::rofl: He really needs to get species specific with his humping :rofl:

My eldest cat will sit on the roof of his cat house which is in the bedroom and when DH & I have finished :sex: he gives us such a look and I said to DH one day I wouldn't be shocked to see him hold a score card up :laugh2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lmao!! we have two jack russell crosses (pickle-pie and brody-bean) my poor DH was put completely off his stoke (so to speak) but two little faces peering up at him when we were trying to DTD. he had to stop and take them out, they looked soooo comical - but he said he couldn't perform whilst they are watching lol

OMG Porkie :rofl::rofl: He really needs to get species specific with his humping :rofl:

My eldest cat will sit on the roof of his cat house which is in the bedroom and when DH & I have finished :sex: he gives us such a look and I said to DH one day I wouldn't be shocked to see him hold a score card up :laugh2:

Macwooly, your cat and Dachs' Porkchop have SO made me laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!

Macwooly, your cat and Dachs' Porkchop have SO made me laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!

DH reckons the look is accompanied by the thought of "good god man just bite the back of her neck and have your way with her! It doesn't have to take more than 60 seconds!" :rofl:

We have to make sure 6 lb Alley Cat is outside before DTD.....

She will scratch at the door until we let her in....and once we do, she will attack DH until he gets off me....I am talking jumping on his back and digging in her claws and making awful sounds until he stops....I think she thinks I'm her bitch....

DH gets so angry and says it hurts like hell....and he gets even angrier when I laugh....but she is just a cute and tiny little thing....how much could she hurt him?

Fabio and Lola are usually just laying at the bedroom door waiting for it to open....It kind of annoys me that they always are there listening....:blush: So now....we crank up the music volume and I hope they can't hear us....They make me feel like I am doing something naughy.....looking all smug and judgemental at the door....:growlmad:

She will scratch at the door until we let her in....and once we do, she will attack DH until he gets off me....I am talking jumping on his back and digging in her claws and making awful sounds until he stops....I think she thinks I'm her bitch....

DH gets so angry and says it hurts like hell....and he gets even angrier when I laugh....but she is just a cute and tiny little thing....how much could she hurt him?

Fabio and Lola are usually just laying at the bedroom door waiting for it to open....It kind of annoys me that they always are there listening....:blush: So now....we crank up the music volume and I hope they can't hear us....They make me feel like I am doing something naughy.....looking all smug and judgemental at the door....:growlmad:

:rofl::rofl: Barney started licking DH's ass last night! Lol:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess your DH is his bitch.......

I am beginning to see a pattern of homosexual pets in this thread, too.....

I told DH to crate the damn dog and get over it, lol.

He's everybody's bitch.

girls, you've made me cry laughing this morning. glad to hear that it's not just my dog who is a perv. my dog bursts into the room, and on a few occasions rested his chin on the edge of the bed, wide eyes and wearing a look as if to say wth are you doing to my mum!? and yes, it's well off putting.

Ohhhh I can just imagine Porky "Say my name bi**h" :rofl::rofl:

So how many of you leave the room or come downstairs after getting jiggy with it and having showered just for your dogs to stick their noses into your crotch and then into your DH's crotch and then look confused? :rofl:

Maybe it's just my dogs are they are taller than doxies :laugh2:

So how many of you leave the room or come downstairs after getting jiggy with it and having showered just for your dogs to stick their noses into your crotch and then into your DH's crotch and then look confused? :rofl:

Maybe it's just my dogs are they are taller than doxies :laugh2:

LOLZ my little guy would have to climb up on top of the dining table to get his nose in my crotch :haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->