Funny stories about our OH's and TTC

So how many of you leave the room or come downstairs after getting jiggy with it and having showered just for your dogs to stick their noses into your crotch and then into your DH's crotch and then look confused? :rofl:

Maybe it's just my dogs are they are taller than doxies :laugh2:

:rofl::rofl: If mine get a chance, they will jump up on the bed and roll around in the wet spot!

So how many of you leave the room or come downstairs after getting jiggy with it and having showered just for your dogs to stick their noses into your crotch and then into your DH's crotch and then look confused? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: If mine get a chance, they will jump up on the bed and roll around in the wet spot!

Ewwwwww :rofl:

But to be honest if my scruffy Baldrick got the chance he'd probably do that too :rofl:

For Roxy to be able to stick her nose in my crotch, my crotch would have to be droopin down to my ankles :haha:

For Roxy to be able to stick her nose in my crotch, my crotch would have to be droopin down to my ankles :haha:

:rofl::rofl:

According to Joan Rivers we all have that to look forward to :rofl:

OMG, ladies i just read this from the begining and i am just rolling over here!!!:rofl: You guys are just too funny!!! OK, i have to say i am a dog person, sorry ladies that are cat lovers, they are cute and all but i like knowing that something has not been walking on my counters or stove, and i love comming home to an animal that is so excited to see me, instead of giving me a cold shoulder lol. Also i guess i am one of the lucky ones, before when DH and i started going at it, Kirby would bail out of the room, now he just lays quietly at the foot of the bed on the floor, he does not bother us, he does not make a sound, and when we are done he gets up and follows up out to the living room, lol, no crotch sniffing at all he he he. OMG, thank you for making my day ladies, this is just hysterical!! :rofl::rofl:

Tell me I'm not the only one that visualized a vajayjay drooping down to the floor??? :rofl::rofl:

Tell me I'm not the only one that visualized a vajayjay drooping down to the floor??? :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: As long as it's not Joan Rivers, lol.

Well if your vajayjay is that low and on show then vajazzle it :rofl:

I'm thinking a droopy vajayjay would act more like a swifer mop............pickin up any dirt & debris that may be laying around :haha:

But hey, put a bit of bling on it!

I'm thinking a droopy vajayjay would act more like a swifer mop............pickin up any dirt & debris that may be laying around :haha:

My DH has just said we'd look like snails with low vajayjays and all our EWCM :rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha:

At least they'd always know where we were by leaving an ewcm trail behind us

My DH has just said we'd look like snails with low vajayjays and all our EWCM :rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha:

At least they'd always know where we were by leaving an ewcm trail behind us

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79