Furbie connect?

liz1985

Reaction score
Any got one? Tried one? Any good? Ds would quite like one, didnt realise how expensive they were. Id have to get two as dd would want one if she saw ds's. Are they worth the money?

I'm not sure, but I'm wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of getting one for my daughter.

They r a good price in smyths using the voucher code they have on. Dont know much about them tho.

My DD has asked for the Furby Connect, she has had the Furby Boom for a few years and still plays with it.

I ended up getting them one each. £49.99 in the argos 1/2 price sale. Tempted to take dd's back as i just dont think she will play with it enough as she will only be 3. But i know if i dont get her one she will want ds's and they will argue over it.

I ended up getting them one each. £49.99 in the argos 1/2 price sale. Tempted to take dd's back as i just dont think she will play with it enough as she will only be 3. But i know if i dont get her one she will want ds's and they will argue over it.

They are still half price and in argos 3 for 2 so wud work out better if u brought them back and rebought and then get another item to same value free

They are still half price and in argos 3 for 2 so wud work out better if u brought them back and rebought and then get another item to same value free

Oh thanks. ill do that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->