furniture from dfs

I've a sofa bed from there in my dining room (by my back door). It's still really comfy, both as a sofa and as a bed when I have guests over, but it's quite badly stained from my dogs jumping on it with dirty feet. I didn't realise they would clean it, though I did pay for a protective coating. Will they still do so if it's from the dogs jumping on it?

In my living room, I also have a 3 seater, a chair and a footstool. All are still really comfy and look good as the dogs are not allowed in there when they're dirty. They're all 3.5 years old.

Love the furniture but the customer service was awful where I got mine from.

I got a leather suite delivered in May from DFS. Generally it's okay but there's been a few problems. It had some tears in the seams when delivered, and I'm still waiting for that to be sorted. I should of thoroughly checked both couches cos I spotted another tear in a different seam this week but can't be bothered waiting even longer for repair. Customer service has been okay, kinda slow but nice people.

Ive had mine for 4 years and love it!

We have foam cushions and their shape is still perfect!

Dont have many pictures but you can see it here.

10419756_10154201833405524_331648592_n.jpg

Thank you so much for the picture :) that sofa is stunning

I got in touch with them last night (and yesterday afteroon) and apparently on both of the leather corner sofas I'm looking at they come with foam cushions as standard, which I'm quite chuffed about. Hubby has decided he wants to pay for the upgraded leather and the warranty too, so hopefully it will last us a good while then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->