furry belly!

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
i woke up yesterady with thin BLACK hair all over my belly!

makes me think its a boy even more

but anyway.......

i waxed it:rofl::rofl:

with cold face wax strips

my god it hurt, and went really red but its all soft and hair free, i had a nightmare that it would grown back over night:muaha

anyone else had this?

Ive heard about it, but luckily haven't had it.
i know a few people who have had it though and it disappears about a month after the babies born x

:rofl:

Yep I had that delight but Caitlins definately a girl lol

You waxed it? I hate to tell you this after you've waxed it but if you wax/shave it, it doesn't go away after the babies born. My belly started getting hairy, then everywhere else did too. Even my back. :sick:

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm having a girl so it's not a boy sign.

I think waxing is ok - shaving isn't!

I'll hope for you anyway Lolly :lol:

Mine was fine and blonde and now it is black and I look like a bear. :)

mesh the waxing was a laugh it was very messy! i had some hair when i was pregnant with skye (which never went away and i didnt shave or anything)
but this was seriously like man hair that cropped up over night it was crazy.

i keep checking that its not grown back!

I've got a fine layer too. Thankfully it's blonde so you can't really see it unless you really look!!

xx

Mine didn't turn black untill after 30 weeks. I really hoped it would stay blonde. No luck. :|

I got random thick black hair everywhere below my waist! Very embarrasing! I am so glad my oh is away and cant see it!

Yeh I have a few stray course black hairs below my belloy button.

Each time I look there's another one.
I had a fine line from my bellybutton down before falling pregnant. Now there just seem to be more. They were dark and course to begin with.

I dont know if it has anything to do with it, but Im having a boy and Ive had this too! I wanted to wax it off but couldn't get the courage lol.

xxx

maybe your turning into a gremlin lol

i look like im turning into sloth off the goonies at the moment...man i hate being pregnant at the min!!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"